Thread: Website Design

Website Design

We are a fairly new company, and we are in search for a good designer who can make a flash site. We do not expect a full flash site, but if the designer could incorporate flash within the design,or possibly use some Java scipts like rollovers onmouse etc..

We are looking to spend around $200+ U.S for a site. I know it may not seem like much, but we are a new company and cannot afford all that much. Once we grow we will redesign the site and or addon to the existing one.

We would like a very plain and simple design, not distracting. We will also require a logo for our site.

If you feel that you may be able to help us, please email me.

I am at work for the most part, so please emails _only_

Thanks in advance to all who apply.

Have a nice day.

Oh sorry, that just might help eh! We are a webhosting company and we offer hosting, game servers and shoutcast servers.

Sorry, I am a bit pre-occupied at work.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Cheers

I would prefer it if I didn't see undercutting to simply acheive the project. (exasko) Although I'm sure you are skilled, you should be somewhat more professional about it.

I have reviewed your site, and I will still be accepting offers.

Thanks,

if you mean my site as in exasko...right now its kinda of blows. I am redoing it. About the I do it for half, I am just makin you pay less for a better project.

hi there,
    if ur looking for pro design contact me.
    im dealing now with PIA ,they trusted me for site redesign,check the demo i made for them, www.salomil.com/pia/splash.htm
    also im a partner in www.hostingcreations.com ,also i do cartoons check ww.emusing.com.
    i dont mind doing it for 200$+,u'll be happy with the out come.
    contact me on [email protected]
    msn:[email protected]

We are currently reviewing all the submissions, and we will hopefully have an answer to the lucky candidate within the end of this weekend.

As per exasko, I was not making comments to your site, I was simply stateing that I had viewed it.

Thanks again,

Chris

I know you didnt make any comments, I just wanted to inform you that what Exasko looks like now, its not my best job.

as for exasko, doesn't the page point to a parked page somewhere?

Might want to tweak your page to perfection (as good as you can get to it anyways), before you start advertising. It then becomes your business card and resume all in one.

-WC-

Hi,

We will be interested in designing this site for you. We have just sent you a mail.

Regards
    Abhishek
    Submit2Please.com - Submit your site to 500+ SEO friendly directories
    EasySiteEdit.com - Point. Click. Edit. Works with existing site.

thank you for your tip, that is why I am redoing so it looks better.

We know Flash, HTML and Java scripts for site designing.

We have designed couple of sites in FLASH and have good exposure on it.