hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Community Reviews : Web Site Reviews : Hosting & Design Site - pls check it out.

Forum Jump

Hosting & Design Site - pls check it out.

Reply Post New Thread In Web Site Reviews Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Hosting & Design Site - pls check it out.

http://www.erik-online.com

I am going to add some animation and preloaders before I begin marketing, but for now I would appreciate some feedback on the design, services, and content.

Thanks,
Erik Whitton

Sponsored Links
Old

I'm on mozilla in Linux and i'm not seeing anything, just a background color and black bars at the top and bottom.

Old
Junior Guru

Looks good. Maybe try to straighten the jagged big "e".

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru

Also a new font for the text at top

Old
Junior Guru

The logo looks too big and is occupying maximum space at the header. The flash buttons look good. You can go ahead with this layout.

Old
WHT Addict

You have utilized yellow color nicely. The header looks too simple. If you work more on it and make it with good font, it will look better.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally posted by HostQAMan
I'm on mozilla in Linux and i'm not seeing anything, just a background color and black bars at the top and bottom.

is a flash site

Old
WHT Addict

the flash intro takes too much time to load...(in fact it didn't load in 2 mins time). You should think of a pre-loader with a link to 'skip'.

EssEss

Old
WHT Addict

Quote:
the flash intro takes too much time to load...(in fact it didn't load in 2 mins time). You should think of a pre-loader with a link to 'skip'.
Flash intro? Where is that? I could see only flash buttons and were fast to download.

Old
WHT Addict

Hi...

I tried again to load the site, it didn't. When i right-clicked anywhere on the blank yellow background, it shows that the area contains a flash movie. I assumed that they were one single intro. The site didn't load at all...

EssEss

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Mobile+Web DevCon Web Hosting Events 2014-11-11 15:47:03
Nexcess Uncovers Magento Exploit That Allows Hackers to Skim Credit Card Data During Checkout Web Hosting News 2014-07-30 14:10:13
Windows Azure SSL Slip-up Brings SSL Checker Tools Business Blog 2013-02-26 12:25:08
Domain Registrar Namecheap Offers Onepager Website Builder to Customers, Makes Equity Investment Web Hosting News 2013-01-10 17:24:23
Server Sitters Adds Website Design Service for Web Hosts Web Hosting News 2012-12-21 16:57:19