Live Support programs

Hello.
    I just want to ask all members about LiveSupport software they are using.

Personally I like HumanClick but it's too expensive. I bought PhpLive but then I received refund because it doesn't work correctly with operators who use on dial-up connection.

Anything else?

Try Bravenet's HumanClick, only $24.95 per month if you'll use one operator, or $64.95 per operator if you need more operators.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

clickchatsold.com
    They are good, support multiple operators. I used them before and I really like their tracking.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

Originally posted by Jedito
    Try Bravenet's HumanClick, only $24.95 per month if you'll use one operator, or $64.95 per operator if you need more operators.
    It's $64.95 for up to three operators - or am I wrong ?

Re: Live Support programs

Originally posted by MonDesign
    . . . . . . I bought PhpLive but then I received refund because it doesn't work correctly with operators who use on dial-up connection. . . . .
    We have several on 56k dial-ups, myself included, and have no problems.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Originally posted by diederik

It's $64.95 for up to three operators - or am I wrong ?
    Yes, you're wrong.

Human Click Express only allow 1 operator, you have to use Human Click Pro for more than 1 operator, and then, the price raise from $24.95 to $64.95 per operator.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Had to delete this!
    Oops! Obviously a banned domain - sorry!
    Blacknight
    ICANN accredited domain registrar

Ive been using a free live support environment called LivePresence
    Its quite good, and free

More info on the Cybrens livepresence site.

Originally posted by Cruise
    Ive been using a free live support environment called LivePresence
    Its quite good, and free

More info on the Cybrens livepresence site.
    It's free for 14 days... after which you have to pay.
    Blacknight
    ICANN accredited domain registrar

Hmm, that Cybrens one looks rather ugly and the interface looks clunky.

Note I don't have any Live Support program setup at this time. I have been researching for one for the past week though.

PHPLivesupport.com has a nice one, I think someone posted that above that they use them. I forget the price, I just tried to goto their webpage to see but it appears to be down or not reachable from my terminal.

TurnkeyWebtools.com has a nice one too, and this is the one I am leaning towards. $80, unlimited operators, you can program responses and questions, and you can push webpages at the clients. The operator interface looked nice, had the visitor data handy and you can chat with multiple people (I couldn't test it though). Seemed to have everything the others have that I looked for. If anyone knows anything significant it's missing, I would appreciate to know what it is.

link: http://www.turnkeywebtools.com/produ...=phplivehelper

Or if anyone knows a better product that can match the look and functionality of this one for a better price, I would like to know what it is!

Hmm, just realized you can not initiate a chat session, if you are an operator. I think some of the expensive ones offer it where if you see a customer on your page, you can have a window popup that will allow you to ask them 'Can I help answer anything?" or something to the like.

PHPlivehelper forum says they will have it in the next version, whenever that is.

ClickChatSold is only hosted on their server, and it's $20/mo. And you have to download the chat client?

-WC-
    Last edited by WildCard; 09-09-2002 at 01:32 AM.

Human click all the way. We have been using it for 2-3 months. We moved to it after so many problems with clickchatsold (before they went paid).

I realize it is kind of expensive. But I have to say, we have closed more than enough business as a result of talking to perspective clients using it that it pays for itself.
    *AlphaOmegaHosting.Com* - Hosting since 1998
    Managed Dedicated Servers and VPS
    Hosted Exchange 2010 Email Service

We tried HumanClick and it was sooo slow to register that users were on the site that they'd left before we were notified. We use PHP Live! and it's been nothing but perfect, very faster to register a visitor.
    Karl Austin :: KDA Web Services Ltd.
    UK Business Hosting and Managed Servers - Hosting for Business Users :: 0800 5429 764
    Call us today and ask about our hosting solutions.