Programmers -- industry sites/blogs that you read?

I'm a web developer that's been in the industry for a little while, and I'm starting to feel a little...outmoded. Newer people (straight out of school) that we're hiring seem to be more in touch with trends and changes, and I'd really like to stay on top of tricks of the trade and get useful ideas that can help me as a developer.

So...towards that end, are there any sites or blogs related to PHP/ASP/mySQL/whatever that YOU read regularly that you find particularly interesting or helpful, and keep you up to date on things?

(mods, I'm posting a similar thread in the web design forum; as these are two different audiences, it seemed like there should be two different threads)

Most of my feeds are Ruby related, but for whats' not:

theDailyWTF
    A List Apart
    VentureBeat
    Signal vs Noise
    Hackety.org (somewhat Ruby related, but _why is obscure enough to find interesting)

The PHP forum on SitePoint usually has a great gathering of intellectuals, if you like the nitty gritty of OOP, MVC, etc.

I also find that browsing the latest projects on github.com occasionally let me see what people are working on / getting into. Sometimes shows what's popular.

osDir + SitePoint