eNom technical support?

Does anybody know where to get any help from them?
    I sent the contact I had been dealing with an email nearly a week ago, but I haven't had a reply.
    Blacknight
    ICANN accredited domain registrar

Try info@enom.com . I emailed that address yesterday, and got a reply within a couple of hours from a rep there. He and I actually emailed each other several times back and forth yesterday.

Thanks! I'm keeping my fingers crossed
    Blacknight

blacknight,

I know that getting it from eNom is best, but you might just want to post your question here (if that makes sense) as there are dozens of eNom resellers here and they might be able to answer your question as well.

Frank
    Umbra Hosting
    cPanel | Softaculous | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Ksplice
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    UmbraHosting.com

Very true. Thanks! (time is passing and I still haven't got a reply from them)

I have a few queries that I haven't been able to find answers for in the documentation.
    Can I change the default nameservers for all newly registered domains?
    Judging by the documentation on their site the domain would need to be in either my account or that of one of my customers, but the API seems to support the feature, as does the standard email registration form.
    I tried to change the nameservers for a test domain on the test server, but it returned an error.

Secondly
    If I use the email registration how much of a delay is there in the registration processing? What I mean is, will the registration take a lot longer than a request sent via the API.
    I am working on a number of methods to integrate the API with my site, but as I'm having difficulty making sense of some aspects (such as setting default nameservers) it's going to take me longer than I predicted.
    Blacknight

Try this guy! and My experience!

Originally posted by blacknight
    Very true. Thanks! (time is passing and I still haven't got a reply from them)

I have a few queries that I haven't been able to find answers for in the documentation.
    Can I change the default nameservers for all newly registered domains?
    Judging by the documentation on their site the domain would need to be in either my account or that of one of my customers, but the API seems to support the feature, as does the standard email registration form.
    I tried to change the nameservers for a test domain on the test server, but it returned an error.

Secondly
    If I use the email registration how much of a delay is there in the registration processing? What I mean is, will the registration take a lot longer than a request sent via the API.
    I am working on a number of methods to integrate the API with my site, but as I'm having difficulty making sense of some aspects (such as setting default nameservers) it's going to take me longer than I predicted.
    Dear Blacknight

I have experience exactly what you have (2 weeks no reply sometimes never reply until I found a guy called Billy who may reply). Try to email to this guy:

billy@enom.com

But make sure to keep your question closed ended i.e. do not expect him to answer too much.

Billy will most likely reply you question if he know how to. May be enom has a lot of question every day or may be they are busy handling question. Try email you reseller above if you have or right post it here!

I think email templete is not save enough, it seem it need to be printed out and type in again.

API will be much better, but credit card processing is a great obstacle for reseller.

Good luck! and let me know the answer too.

Regards

PrimeDNR

Yeah, billy was the one that replied to me too. I first wrote to the 'info' address, and he was the one that replied. We exchanged several emails that day.

I sent eNom 17 emails this week, 15 good replies and 2 Silly ones
    Also got great support from their sale's departmant.

Still new to eNom, but I like what I see

Originally posted by DotComster
    I sent eNom 17 emails this week, 15 good replies and 2 Silly ones
    Also got great support from their sale's departmant.

Still new to eNom, but I like what I see
    Which email address did you try?
    Blacknight