Exclamation Special Offer: 50GB - $19.95 - NOT OVERSOLD

Here's the deal...

I've got a RackShack server that I no longer use. But, I'd rather put customers on it rather than give it back to RackShack. This server is a Compaq DL320 PIII with 1GB of RAM. It's a great machine.

I'm offering:
    500MB Space
    50GB Bandwidth
    100 Sub-Users/
    Email Accounts
    100 Sub-Domains
    Webalizer Stats
    MySQL
    FTP
    SSH

$19.95/mo.
    No Setup. Monthly Contract.

This is NOT oversold bandwidth. The reason I can offer this deal is because I'm not offering anything but basic support with these accounts. Of course, I will handle basic account management and ensure the server is running efficiently. But I'm not willing to help you build your site for you. This offer is best suited for someone who knows what they're looking for and can handle their own site administration.

I can also apportion out the server in larger bandwidth allocations. If you run a high traffic site, I can offer 100 to 600GB of bandwidth for $114 and less.

If you're interested, please contact me here, by email at [email protected], or by PM. Please contact me soon. Otherwise, I'm dropping the server on the 8th.

Thanks,

Brian
    Last edited by Brian S; 09-06-2002 at 02:14 PM.

Brain S

Your offer is a bit confusing you say $19.95 in the heading and then $8.95 in the body

Yeah... maybe I am slow....but it is confusing.

Whoops!

It was late.

Thanks,

Brian

How much for 15GB space and 25GB bandwidth ?