Looking for a support or sales internship

I am looking to see if any hosting companies have a part-time voluntary internship available. I am simply looking for a way to gain more knowledge in the Linux universe. I work full-time for the State of Arizona as a Network Administrator for the last 4 years but everything is done in the Windows environment and it isn't exactly focused on web hosting. A 3-6 month internship would suffice but would consider to stay longer.

I live in Arizona, USA and am available Monday through Friday from 10:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. I am willing to start with the sales or support desk, am excellent in communicating with others, and would really just like to learn the ropes of Linux hosting such as troubleshooting.

I also have one more request, and that is the company allows me to list them as a reference in my resume at the end of the internship. If anyone is interested, please contact me as I am very eagar to begin.

Best Regards,
    Anthony Fitzwater
    [email protected]
    AIM: Pricyber

Give me a call at 562-691-2281 (Los Angeles, California)

Ask for Max.
    I like to help

I have had dealings with Anthony for around 6mths now. IMO, Anthony is of excellent character and very trustworthy. Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!