Thread: 404 Poetry

404 Poetry

Does anyone have any interesting 404 poetry/page they want to share? I just wrote up a poem for the heck of it:

four oh four
    by mind21_98

oh what a wonderful tizzy
    which was in a fizzy
    he couldn't find the file
    which was hiding in the bushes

push the back button oh traveller
    contact the owner of the last tavern
    find out how to get to where you're going
    and be on your way

-Mooneer
    Thoughtbug Software: Hosting shouldn't require any thought.
    Legitimate host? Support the Code of Ethical Conduct

Hehehehe... Nice one

Heres mine... You can see it in action here.

The file you requested was not found on this server.

Sorry... I looked but I couldn't find it. Seriously... I looked twice. After all, its my job to show you what you requested, but point being, I couldn't find <!--#echo var="request_uri" --> anywhere on this server.

If you're looking for a specific file, it has prolly been moved, deleted, or never existed in the first place. If you need a roadmap of the site... We dont have one so you're screwed . You can search this site for news stories below, but otherwise, you're screwed there too.

If you followed a link from another site, well it isn't our problem. Contact the webmaster of the site that sent you here and yell at their webmaster for being incompetent for not keeping his/her links accurate. However, If you followed a link from 2thextreme.org, and ended up on this page. You have my apologies for the webmaster of 2thextreme.org for being too damn lazy to update his links .

Now be gone, and I wish you luck on your search for <!--#echo var="request_uri" -->.
    Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Brain Cancer Awareness. May is Brain Cancer awareness month. Gray Matters!
    Incurable, 6-18 months prognosis, survivors longer than 3 years less than 1% chance.
    Don't like what I say? Ignore me.

"Now be gone, and I wish you luck on your search for /404.shtml."

BUT I already found it!
    -Mooneer
    Thoughtbug Software: Hosting shouldn't require any thought.
    Legitimate host? Support the Code of Ethical Conduct

Surrrre... Theres always got to be a smart a** somewhere

I could have just wrote it as a php script, but I was lazy when I made my error docs, but I'm still thinking about making them as php scripts...
    Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Brain Cancer Awareness. May is Brain Cancer awareness month. Gray Matters!
    Incurable, 6-18 months prognosis, survivors longer than 3 years less than 1% chance.
    Don't like what I say? Ignore me.