your advice about HOSTING4LESS

Hi all,

I am actually looking for hostong and I found out about hosting4less. Does anyone of you know about them?

I am looking for big disk space. They offer :

1.2GB Disk Space
    80 GB Monthly Data Transfer (plus multiple Ftp accounts, php4, mysql) for $100.

What do you guys think about it? It is the best offer I found so far. But if you know a better one please let me know...

THANKS

They look ok but them $30.00 setup fees are soooooooooo 1997.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Re: your advice about HOSTING4LESS

Originally posted by beawebby
    Hi all,

I am actually looking for hostong and I found out about hosting4less. Does anyone of you know about them?

I am looking for big disk space. They offer :

1.2GB Disk Space
    80 GB Monthly Data Transfer (plus multiple Ftp accounts, php4, mysql) for $100.

What do you guys think about it? It is the best offer I found so far. But if you know a better one please let me know...

THANKS
    What are you going to host with it? If you need that much and are willing to pay that much try dedicated. If you do not reguire as much bandwidth, you can do better on a shared plan. Many shared plans offer a lot of disk space.
    intellec
    ....you get what you pay for and you pay for what you get....

The pricing is fairly competitive, but not in WHT terms, theres tons of idiots around (forgive my wording) that will sell you 80gb/mo of bandwidth for $19.95 (ask for it, see how many people are willing to sell you a $5 service for $4).