Thread: Deleting Posts?

Question Deleting Posts?

Can you really have posts deleted?

This thread has good, solid information on a web hosting company that will be lost if the thread is deleted.

Yes, threads and posts can be deleted, by the staff members depending on their status and permissions.
    Gary King

They can be deleted, but I don't find any reason for deleting that thread...

Originally posted by MTG
    They can be deleted, but I don't find any reason for deleting that thread...
    And a mod will, most likely, feel the same. Sure, it can be closed because of the request by the thread starter. But, deletions don't happen that often.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

I don't belive mods delete threads unless they become out of control.

actually if I remember correctly, no threads are deleted, they're just moved to a private forum for mods and admins

I don't see why CWIPPERMAN can't have it removed as it is his thread. The issue is resolved, so no need to keep it.

I can think of a great reason to keep it. It shows the business practices of POWWEB.

What if someone finds themselves in the same boat? They have a roadmap of what is effective and what isn't.

This isn't to mention those people who are searching for history about them.

Originally posted by pgrote
    I can think of a great reason to keep it. It shows the business practices of POWWEB.

What if someone finds themselves in the same boat? They have a roadmap of what is effective and what isn't.

This isn't to mention those people who are searching for history about them.