Tech Support Training

Is there any place where I could get training for basic tech support issues, cpanel, or basic system issues? I'm only 15, but I'd like to learn to expand my horizon.

Thanks,

Matt

I seriously, doubt there is anything out there like this, accept if you find a personal trainer. Yet the best thing would be to volunteer, to do support, etc and get the hang of it. For me I learn better by getting my hands dirty (trial & error) instead of some teacher blabing on & on.

Just a suggestion, I'm pretty sure you'll find an host willing to setup this arrangement with you here on web hosting talk.

I'm with you. If any hosting company out there would be kind enough to take me on just to train me as a support guy, I'd be really greatful.

Thanks a lot.

I would be willing to help you out a bit... contact me if you like. Details in profile.

There are manythings you can learn. You are too young now. For learning basic things there are many online tutorials available or you can go to the nearest institute to learn.

Thumbs up

I have some experience with technical support. I'd be happy to tell you alot about it. You know.. what information to memorize, what you should have experience with.. etc. Please PM, E-mail ([email protected]) or Instant Message me (AOL) at Creeeamsoda.

And.. there is no age limit on being technical support. Lots of young people are technical support.

Thanks for your help - I should be contacting both of you (Credanco and TheException) within a week or so (I'm kind of busy this week, settling into school), and I hope to learn a lot.

- Matt