Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You're starting to ramble on now, Mike.

In essence, you last post alludes to Clients of OneFusion somehow being inferior to yours? Or, are you saying that Clients of any Hoster -- other than yours -- are not as good?

It's one thing to make comments about a Hoster, but now you've taken to also putting down Clients?

I wonder if you charge "a high price than most" because of your ego? Get off your high horse and join the real world. If all you have to offer in this thread is your opinion, you don't offer much.
    PotentProducts.com - for all your Hosting needs
    Helping people Host, Create and Maintain their Web Site
    ServerAdmin Services also available

Originally posted by Website Rob
    You're starting to ramble on now, Mike.

In essence, you last post alludes to Clients of OneFusion somehow being inferior to yours? Or, are you saying that Clients of any Hoster -- other than yours -- are not as good?

It's one thing to make comments about a Hoster, but now you've taken to also putting down Clients?

I wonder if you charge "a high price than most" because of your ego? Get off your high horse and join the real world. If all you have to offer in this thread is your opinion, you don't offer much.
    yes I am rambling. but since you seem to have taken my comments in a negative light, please let me reply in a negative light or a positive light depening on my high horse mood

The point I was making was that, I charge alot to the clients, I have to give alot more to them in services. if I client wishes to let 10 hours go by that is out of the normal distibuted curve of reply time within the industry ( which is something you should know )

the current level of reply times ( averages )
    10% = 1 hour
    35 % = 2 hours
    35% = 3 hours
    10 % = 4 hours
    10 % = 5 hours or more
    the above is based on open forum discussion that have happened in the past withing WHT. and you'll note that people in the higher priced range are withing reply times to thier client of 3 hours or less.

if a client let's it fall to 10 hours then he must be a nice client. Nice as defines as forgiving and understanding. not the negative connotation you were stating

I've been reviewed a few times, my services speak for themselves. good, bad, or indifferent; I work very hard for my clients and expect to get paid for the service I render

and as for my high horse. it's a quarter horse, about 15 hands high. and he listed in the stud book. and never won a state champion, but took the county fair ( yes in NJ we have country fairs )

and to concluded, if a client gives you alot of time, then you should not abuse it, as was the case in the begining of this post. which lead to a clients negative review.

Mike
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.

Let me rephrase;

You took one Client comment (stated as a positive), from a choice of many they made within the same posting and choose to turn it into a negative. The Client of OneFusion who made the post did not seem in any way, unhappy about having 3 accounts setup within 10 hrs -- for some reason you did which was reflected in your post. That to me is bashing the Client.

You then went on to state that "your" clients would not put up with that amount of setup time neglecting to even mention that many people would also, not put up with your pricing as they are probably too high -- or "perceived" as high prices -- by the average person. I don't know that for fact as I'm going by your statement; "I am at a high price than most host".

Quoting results of an open forum discussion here at WHT may mean something to the people involved with it, but as you only said it was "reply time" and with no specifics as to; replying to what (sales, support, emergency), what day of the week, what time of day, etc., the results are meaningless.

What I do know is the theory of relativity and the Standard among people who purchase a product/service from "any" business; the more one pays, the higher level of service one should -- and can -- expect. Quality of product or service and related services, are relative to the expectations and price one pays. That is how good, better, best, deals are defined. Low pricing combined with a medium to high level of "response time to any request" is to most, a good deal.

Do you offer a good deal, better or best? Or does OneFusion? Or maybe some totally different company.

If I were a Web Client paying $300 month for Hosting, I don't care what day or time it is. If I call with a problem there better be someone there to answer the phone.

If I were a Web Client paying $30 month for Hosting, I don't care what day or time it is. If I call with a problem there better be someone there to answer the phone or an answering machine so someone can get back to me in a few hours.

If I were a Web Client paying $3 month for Hosting, I don't care what day or time it is. If I call with a problem and someone is there to answer the phone, bless them.

We, as owner/operators of business's that provide Web Hosting and related services, can say, feel, think, whatever we want; about our pricing or level of services provided. In the end -- it don't matter. If we don't have new and long term clients we are soon out of business! Clients are on all different levels and what is acceptable to one, may not be acceptable to another.

To start bashing a Client because they are happy with the level of service they are getting, is simply ludicrous. Presuming it's safe that you don't bash your own clients, I have to wonder if you go looking for posts, where you can bash satisfied Clients of other companies.

Please understand, Mike, that I found your posting, most curious. I also get the impression (and if I'm wrong please clarify) you are taking some delight in bad-mouthing and down-talking a specific competitor in a public forum. It is so far and away, a "not" something to do that I feel compelled to go into these long postings to help explain better what I'm getting at.

Which is....

One person started this thread with compliants about a company.

Three others have made posts they happy with said company.

Why anyone would choose to be selective about posting opinions on only negative comments -- regardless of whether the comments are grounded or not -- is beyond me. Just who is supposed to do the bashing in this thread and who is supposed to receive the bashing. Frankly, I'm starting to get confused.

Oh well a mis understanding is a mis understanding
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.

ATST thanks for pointing out my error in misspelling onefusion. To be honest I was so upset by the shoddy service that
    I hadn't realised my mistake. I am glad that onfusion.com are not in the hosting business otherwise
    I would be one bankrupt person.

I don't want to use WHT forum as a medium to have a slinging match with ck, so I won't bore everybody with my full story.
    Here's a brief version again. I bought a hosting plan from onefusion and received acknowledgement from their billing department. Sent numerous emails to support and
    sales dept for my account info and got nothing.

Finally got a message from ck asking me whether he should send me my details again. AGAIN? What’s he on? Anyway 2 weeks later and after many more emails I finally managed to get acknowledgement from onefusion that my account was cancelled. Boy, was I glad to hear that.
    As for my $30, it's anyone's guess where that gone to.

Thumbs up

Hi, I have been a customer of Onefusion.com for about 3 months now, and have a number of accounts on my account. I must say that I am very pleased with their service and support. There have been a few minor blips, but this is expected due to circumstances that one cannot always control. I do not think that you guys who get a kick out of knocking companies are for real, but a bunch of loosers! Show me a web hosters who are 100% perfect! There is not one! I used to be with a company called wantsomegetsome.com, who were part of *****.com, and they pulled the plug one day with only 24 hours notice. I lost all my sites and also the fee. I have also been with websolo.com, and their support stinks! I also tried to open an acount with datapacket.net, and again their customer support, and response time is beyond belief! I can go on and on! Why don't you perfect guys just get a real life in a imperfect world, instead of spending your time making out that everyone else has got it wrong!

Onefusion never claim to be perfect, and also posted here that they see their faults and are trying their best to get better. I wish them well.

Regards

Andrew
    Logoshost.co.uk

genesis - don't forget that one of the best features of this forum is that it allows new users to get a feel for the performance of any given hosting company. even if people complain without reason (and lets face it there will always be more complaints posted than praise), the response given by the company can often tell more about them than whatever the original complaint was about.

you're right, it is not a perfect world and some web hosting companies are far from perfect. it is nice to get a feel for which ones those might be before signing up

Originally posted by Website Rob

It's obvious the thread starter has a personal issue with OneFusion and CK is well aware of what has transpired, so is the thread starter from the sounds of it. Perhaps your comment is related as well, to a personal issue between you and OneFusion?
    What's personal about it? It's business.
    Person X gives company Y money to perform a service.
    Company Y doesn't perform the service as promised.
    Person X takes money from company Y and gives it to company Z and then tells friends to stay away from company Y and relates personal experience.
    That's the way it works. Doesn't matter if it's webhosting, dry cleaning, auto repair or a dentist.

That may all be true, but you took my quote out of context. What you quoted was a reply to someone other than Person X.

Originally posted by madmouser

What's personal about it? It's business.
    This time around I believe its purely personal, well i could be wrong though. Remember earlier on in the thread when I kindly requested for the thread starter to post or at least tell us who he/she was? Up till now we still have not received any word from the threat starter at all.

The whole idea is, Person X claims that money was given to Company Y for a certain service but never got it. Company Y then checks its records and finds out that no such order was ever made. In all fairness, Company Y makes a post back to ask Person X for any remote piece of information which could help them trace back who was the thread starter so that they could really take a closer look into their records.

Weeks have passed since Person X has made the initial post, and this individual still refuses to give Company Y any information about the supposedly placed order.

Now, Company Y even offers Person X ways and means to contact them. ie through email, post to the forum, even PM. All of which fall of dead ears.

This is a very classic example of somebody posting false allegations about our service and I seek readers to be discerning as to what was the real truth behind everything. To us it is very clear that either this thread starter has something against us, or they are just trying to make us look bad (falsely) in front of everybody.
    ONEfusion - We're All About Hosting
    WHM/Cpanel Hosting, VDS, colocation
    http://www.onefusion.com/
    DarkOrb Partner NOC

When a customer has a problem, there is only one proper response on the part of a business that want's to stay in business, keep customers and get new ones.
    "I'm sorry, I'll fix it."
    Laura K.
    http://www.madmousergraphics.com
    graphic design for grownups

Originally posted by madmouser
    When a customer has a problem, there is only one proper response on the part of a business that want's to stay in business, keep customers and get new ones.
    "I'm sorry, I'll fix it."
    yep, solve the problem and keep on trucking...
    solves many of a headache.

Mike
    Last edited by ADEhost; 09-30-2002 at 12:29 AM.

madmouser + ADEhost,

You have got it wrong. As I have said there was absolutely no problem to begin with. The thread starter came here lashing out at us for something which we did not do. We felt that it was strange that something like this were to happen, therefore asked the poster for any details which could give us a clue on verifying identity or order. Instead of posting back anything helpful to assist us in solving the supposed problem, he chose not to but instead post back more insulting comments. Now this thread goes on and on while the poster simply refuses to come up with his/her identity while everybody believes that story instead of ours?

If there was a problem with our services, we would fix it. Straightforward and simply. Ask any of our customers that and they will tell you likewise.
    ONEfusion - We're All About Hosting
    WHM/Cpanel Hosting, VDS, colocation
    http://www.onefusion.com/
    DarkOrb Partner NOC

again, I am taken out of context.
    I was replying to the statement that the other poster made and it was a rather nice and proper way of dealing with clients.

I could care less about the problem within the tread in question I was replying to the statement in general,

Solving a problem to my clients sometimes takes the basic statement of admission along the lines of " Mr/Mrs. Jones, we have a problem, we are going to solve it now, and we are sorry, let's not let it happen again to bother you "

that is all it was, this was in no way related to your business ( even if it's in your thread )

Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12