Chicago, IL

Benchmark software

We have a new server at work we will be selling to dental clients, and we also have the workstation. Fairly nice machines, as of now the server just has a IDE hd, generally gets raid 5 when sent to clients, 512 ram, p4 2.5ghz, xp prof. Basicly I am looking for some software that can test what it can handle. This might seem a tad generic, and that is why I am having trouble finding this type of software. What the server does mainly, is store large image files(pictures of teeth and what not, gets pretty big) also gets a lot of requests to the sybase database. So some software that could test how many quaries it can make or something more detailed. I just wish I had more experience doing this, but I dont and would value any opinions or leads. Thanks a bunch
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.

Westbury, LI NY
    IOMeter is usually used for storage benchmarking as it gives much more accurate results than Atto. (And Im not even going to touch Sandra).