Thread: Command Matrix

Command Matrix

Anybody here use it? whats it like?

anybody else having trouble getting hold of them?

any help appriciated.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

we have been using it, its quite sound, just a few minor bugs which they fixed promptly.

If you arent having luck with their trial versions then its because they arent giving our more then 35 tirals in a day (as far as i know)
    Arsalan
    Nexus - http://nexus.pk/
    ** Smart Solutions for Smart People! **

they don't seem to be responding at all to any general emails of any kind.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers

I use it and it's good. I've never had a problem contacting them.
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

i'll give that a whirl. thanks.

(anybody know how users modify permisions?

still no response. got a link for a trial copy tho

Wierd. I had an issue at 11:30pm last night and sent them an e-mail. They replied at 1:30am asking for an admin password so they could fix it. I got another e-mail from them at about 3:00am saying the problem was solved and it was.

I've never had a problem getting a response from them.

Aaron
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

perhaps you could help me out if you use it? i was just wondering how users modify there file permisions. its the only thing i can't seem to find the answer to...

maybe they would be more responsive if i bought a copy

Me too!
    I sent 3x emails to them , no answer until now!

Originally posted by thebyp2
    they don't seem to be responding at all to any general emails of any kind.

Originally posted by giza
    Me too!
    I sent 3x emails to them , no answer until now!

so have you got a response now?

not yet!

Hi Bluehandle

Are you already using CommandMatrix 1.04?

If yes, Please give your suggest about this CM vs Others Control Panel!

Comparison

Hi,

It's difficult to compare as this is the first one I have taken into a live environment - however I was testing Hosting Controller and decided on Matrix and seen many others.

HC was too complex, not for us, but for the users although it seemed to do similar things as Matrix, however liked the ability to import users and existing sites into HC.

Matrix was a breeze to install, however I had initial problems trying to integrate my current sites into it. I would recommend installing this software on a clean system. In the end I removed IIS and reinstalled it, then simply created user accounts and copied my customer sites into the correct location.

Comes with everything you need to get up and running fast, which attracted me to it. No extra payouts for a new mail server for example as it's included.

All is now working just fine. The User interface is well set out, and easy for my customers to figure out, and it's not brown in the download, it's grey

I think the Matrix team are on to a winner. Currently it is lacking some features, but with billing and support tickets systems just around the corner and the ability to plug in 3rd party apps, makes Matrix a worth while consideration alongside current and "to be released" applications.

So far, no regrets.

... i was just wondering how users modify there file permisions. its the only thing i can't seem to find the answer to...

am i asking a silly question here?

am i asking a silly question here?
    No, but I saw an answer in their forums today that said this is expected in the next release. At the moment you need to do it manually.

manually? how does that work?

You will have to set the file attributes for the same.

that sounds painful