Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by simon369 View Post
    do you allow a glype proxy such as bronzeunblocker.info

Thanks
    Like I said CGI proxies are OK. Review our ToS for more information http://digitallinx.com/tos.php
    VPSnoc.com offers high quality Xen OpenVZ & Windows Virtual Private Servers at affordable prices.
    99.95% Uptime | 24/7/365 Support | Unmetered bandwidth.
    Follow us: twitter.com/VPSnoc

Can i just ask why cgi proxies are ok but mine isnt as php proxies use a lot less server load than cgi ones

Thanks

Sorry if i didn't make myself clear, you're right. I should have said that web based proxies are alright.

Thanks i have ordered. How long does setup usually take

Our automated system will e-mail you your details as soon as 2checkout clears the fraud status from your order, it usually takes from 2 to 4 hours.

I would just like to add my review. So far I think DigitalLinx.com has given me the BEST experience of having a VPS HOSTING. As I remembered after paying, my VPS was set up after few minutes, I even thought it will take them hours to setup my VPS, so far I never had any DOWN Time, My site traffic increase because my last VPS always crash every time I get HIGH traffic. I really could not imagine that this VPS cost this cheap while they provide a service almost like a managed VPS. Yes, their support is one of the BEST I ever experience.

I will POST more review as soon time comes.

Thank you so much DigitalLinx.com for having a great service.

I have been useing DigitalLinx's VPS for 2 weeks. I wish that I have known this service earlier. I have complete control of installing my software and experimenting anything I want. Their support has been quick and very helpful. With a price of a low end shared hosting, yet provides functionalities of a dedicated server.

Me too, How I really wish I have known them from the past... I am very satisfied with their service. And with their VPS I save much more Money and Head aches.

My last VPS was a BIG Disaster..

ddos protection?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Related Posts from theWHIR.com