Template Required - Upto $140!

Hi,

We require a template to be designed for our three company sites. Please note we only want 1 template which we will use for all three sites.

We are willing to pay upto $140 (perhaps a bit more) for the template and 2 logo's.

If you are interested in this please do not hesitate to email or pm us. Please include your design portfolio.

The work does need to be completed by the 21st September.

Payment can be made via PayPal, Nochex or a cheque.

Thanks

David Cottage.

In contact and sent e-mail.

Regards,
    Leigh Hewitt.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

Please visit the following link after then if u think we are able to do ur job then send me a mail.

http://v2webltd.com/clientslist.htm

Thank you

i pmed you

Take a look at the attached template and get back to me if you're interested.

Please note I only started it half an hour ago so it isn't finished yet!

I'll beat any serious offer made to you.
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

Dave, Im suprized,

Again...
    iPhone 4 HD Wallpapers - High Quality 640x960 iPhone 4 Wallpapers

Surpised?

Hi,

What are your surprised about. I think the ppl on WHT should know the truth here:

We employed Mr Gaube to design a template for UK Top Host. We agreed on a price and the design was done. Before we gave Mr Gaube to job we asked about "his company" and also a little about him, we wanted to employ a professional company/individual as we are a professional company and did not want to get tied up with a school child. We are assured by Gaube that he is NOT a school child.

A few weeks later we discover that Mr Gaube isnt even 15! years old yet and obviously still at school, why he felt he had to lie I do not know.

Anyhow we are pestered and pestered with PayPal invoices & MSN messages for payment. Finnally about a week ago we tell Mr Gaube that we will sort payment out for him before the end of the month (August), at 2am (BST) we are surprised to receive abuse from both Mr Gaube and a friend of his which ended up with threats of Legal action!.

So this is why we posted this advert for a new design, because finnally we could be rid of this kid once and for all, it was a nasty expierence that we have learnt a lot from.

Please note we always offer 20% deposits to all designers who do work for us (Something Mr Gaube refused).

If Mr Gaube believes that we have used his design work without payment then we would ask him to consider the following facts:

UK Top Host is not even open yet, its still in wp test mode!.
    We offered a down payment which was rejected.
    We offered to pay him before the end of August which was refused!.
    Why would we be advertising for a pro designer to design a brand new template for UK Top Host if we could just use his?.

I do hope this has cleared up the situation and trust Mr Gaube to act in an adult way.

David

To back up David, I've designed several sites for him for different projects, and he has always paid on time, without a doubt.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

I'm not gonna start an argument, but your insulting. He lied to you and that was wrong, yet there are plenty of mature teenagers willing to dedicate lots of time into a site professionally.

Yes Dave, Lets actually here the truth here.

Although this is 95% hear say, it is all worth being presented to the WHT public.

I would like to present to you with some information.

On Apr 9, 2002, 16:05:36 You payed me exactly 30.00 through paypal For a template to be used at http://www.cottagecompanies.co.uk/main.htm. As I can see, the template that I did create is not their. After this was completed, roughly a few months later, you asked me to create a template for “one of your clients”. This job was for the website www.uktophost.com which you currently own. The work was completed for you with your satisfaction (the work can be viewed here http://www.gehosting.com/working/uktophost/ ). I wasn’t concerned about the payment due to the reason I have already done work for you and had no problem waiting a day. As I will working on UKtophost you also asked me to create a logo for www.Auction-Vilage.com (domain seems to have expired) (work located here http://www.gehosting.com/working/auction-village/). After the projects were complete a sent 2 sprit bills over through paypal (I will disclose price). One of the many excuses I herd were, “Im currently transferring funds from my credit card, my paypal account is dry. No problem their, its happened to all of us. After about a week, I sent over another bill. This time I had the excuse “My Credit Card expired and I just need some time to get my bill for my activation number” At that point I was pretty sure I wasn’t getting paid.

When I asked if Dave was going to pay me, he told me that (this is not a exact quote) “The site, Auction village, We did not get paid and do not feel that you should ether. After that I asked about UKTOPhost, he also said that “HIS CLIENT” Which seems to be him currently “Did not pay either and backed out of the deal” and that I should not get paid. Well, As you can see through the site. www.uktophost.com It is in use, and it IS on the internet.

I would also like to take a few minutes to clear up some of Dave’s last post

A few weeks later we discover that Mr Gaube isnt even 15! years old yet and obviously still at school, why he felt he had to lie I do not know.
    I am NOT under 15

Anyhow we are pestered and pestered with PayPal invoices & MSN messages for payment. Finnally about a week ago we tell Mr Gaube that we will sort payment out for him before the end of the month (August), at 2am (BST) we are surprised to receive abuse from both Mr Gaube and a friend of his which ended up with threats of Legal action!.
    I was never informed about payment at the end of the month, nor given a time to be paid.

Please note we always offer 20% deposits to all designers who do work for us (Something Mr Gaube refused).
    I was never offerd ANYTHING as stated above, at any time...

UK Top Host is not even open yet, its still in wp test mode!.
    Ok, But is it correct that the template was created to your satisfaction?

We offered a down payment which was rejected.
    No payments were even offered anywhere along the lines.

We offered to pay him before the end of August which was refused!.
    As I stated above, Nothing was offered at anytime.

Why would we be advertising for a pro designer to design a brand new template for UK Top Host if we could just use his?.
    That’s a good question, What was wrong with mine, Your so called Client (which has been shown to be yourself) was very pleased with it.

Originally posted by ultratorture
    I'm not gonna start an argument, but your insulting. He lied to you and that was wrong, yet there are plenty of mature teenagers willing to dedicate lots of time into a site professionally.
    I would never charge for anything that a client would feel to be unsatisfactory work. But in this case, both these projects were created to fit the needed desirers of Dave’s so called clients. As you can see through the projects themselves, located http://www.gehosting.com/working/auction-village/ and http://www.gehosting.com/working/uktophost/ their was progress. These were from suggestions and requested from Dave and his clients.

see our portfolio http://novalogics.net
    if you intresting send me email.

lol

Thumbs up kind of work list...

http://www.cascompany.com/works.html
    you can search the threads for some logos and templates I made for WHT too...

Interested?
    Mail me.

Regards.
    CAS Networks SL | Businesss Solutions Provider
    -> www.cascompany.com, IT Related B2B since 1997.
    -> Premium Dedicated Servers & Private Reseller Accounts
    -> Web Design, Corporate Image Design, Graphic Design