New Layout Again

Once again I did a total redesign made pages match added some images. I hope this appeals to all :-)
    WebMaxHosting.com
    Any thoughts comments, suggestions..
    P.S If you haven't known I am a new at this Web Hosting Biz thing
    Max

Your site lacks the look of a hosting site. Sorry to be bitter, but simple html files with hardly any graphics in em would not impress me at all if I am looking for a hosting company to host my site(s).

Use a free template from any free template providing sites if you are not able to create a rich graphic site.

Hi maxhest,
    My first impression was that I was looking at a personal homepage. (Sorry.) You need to create some identity for yourself. Work on your logo for a bit. At first glance, I took it to be an advertisement for another business. It should blend with your site and give it some identity.

Also, on your "staff" page, it might be more impressive to potential customers if the addresses that were used were not from hotmail, but from webmaxhosting.com. Having the only contact to my host be a hotmail address would make me a little nervous as a customer.

You're getting there...

There is nothing on the homepage except a background and some text. Nothing can be reviewed, sorry.

Well, I am working on it.. My Those hotmails are my MSNs My e-mails are @webmaxhosting.com
    Max

My Those hotmails are my MSNs My e-mails are @webmaxhosting.com
    So, are we supposed to review your emails? First work on your site and then send your post.

* Once Again

Once again I have redesigned WebMaxHosting.com, Still in HTML But I am still improving on my Order form and my Support Ticket. I will add a few more images tonight.. Thanks for your continued support while I start up. :-)
    Max

You really need learning designing. Do some cell padding at the right and at the bottom. The banner and the border colors are very different. Looks bad.

webmaxhosting.com is a reseller... so its ok for a reseller

Wait a second... I'm almost positive I've seen that template somewhere... Free Site Templates.com????

Your header/logo doesnt match the template, if you have the extra bucks id suggest hiring a designer.

Max=No Extra bucks.. I like the layout, I think it's very clean. :O
    Max

It's okay for a company that only wants to advertise locally or something... it looks like the boy next door web hosting company.