Becoming an Email Provider!!

I want to offer email at my domain - (not free). What I'm looking for is someplace that will host the email accounts and maintain them with whatever software they use, whether it's Endymion or whatever. I just want to pay them a little fee and people can sign up with me and get email at the domain. Does anyone know who'd host something like that?

checkout bigmailbox
    Linux Reseller Plans
    www.123resellerhost.com
    [email protected]

everyone.net is another option.

You could also try mbox.com.au (an Australian provier). They provide email & unified messaging to their retail customers, but they also offer to provide non-branded or co-branded email solutions to sites upon request (emil them your proposal).

There are also similar providers in Hong Kong as well, like cyberbox.com and fax4me.com

Originally posted by choose another name
    ... There are also similar providers in Hong Kong as well, like cyberbox.com and fax4me.com
    ... Though based on the business ethics (or lack thereof) we've seen demonstrated from a certain Hong Kong individual associated with Hostpacket , you way wish to steer clear of these two options.

I'd stick with trying one of the following three :

bigmailbox.com
    everyone.net
    mbox.com.au

Thanks for the leads!

Originally posted by choose another name

... Though based on the business ethics (or lack thereof) we've seen demonstrated from a certain Hong Kong individual associated with Hostpacket , you way wish to steer clear of these two options.
    How can you tell others to stay away from all Hong Kong companies just because of few individuals?

I never heard those two you mentioned. So, I can't say how they are. But, I know that the Hong Kong based email provideroutblaze.com has a good reputation.