Has anyone run into any uptime issues with MFN? I am running an application which, up until the beginning of this week, was running fine. We have had uptime issues before which were due to a faulty Oracle server but this time I don't know what is going wrong.

I have not made any changes to the application code since it launched (its running on WinNT with a proprietary COM object and ASP connecting to the Oracle DB) so I don't know what could have gone wrong. Basically, the app is exceeding its max number of allowable connections - which it hasn't done up until now and the only other time it did this was (like I said above) when we ran into the faulty server problems.

MFN's customer service is great - ignoring the fact that some of our acc't reps are no longer with MFN so I have to re-explain the whole workings of the app as well as the hows and whys, but I don't know what to do...I don't know if it will be fiscally feasible to move to another hosting environment - should I even broach that subject? Should I be worried about MFN (I know of the Chapter 11, but we were actually with SiteSmith prior to them becoming MFN).

Thanks for the help!