Arrow UK Domain Registration...

I've posted a topic on this before but the feedback was poor, and I think the only response I got was to go to joker, but joker offer domain registration in . I'm looking for hosts that support domain registration via .

The best place I've overcome is www.unitedhosting.co.uk. I am just curious to weather their is any more?

.com | .net | .org registration only. I know who the good .co.uk domain registars are.

If you are paying with a credit card, the currency conversion happens automatically, so I don't understand what your issue is here. I could like my domains in many prices if it meant anything.

What's the point again?

-t
    myOstrich Internet - OpenSRS Domain Names & Digital Certificates
    http://www.myostrich.net

I don't wish to use Paypal to register domains.

As far as I know using an online forum to registar something in $ via credit card, doesn't work if your credit card is formated in the currectacy... well at least i was told this... somebody cuorrect me if I'm wrong?

It does not matter what currency your credit card is in, you can still by things in other currencies your CC company will just convert the amount, to the relevant currency in your case in to GBP.

Adam

Interesting. Thanks alot guys.

www.totalregistrations.com is cheapest UK registrar for .com/.net/.org, I use them as my main registrar and they're fantastic, I've never had a problem with them.

If you want cheap domains, GoDaddy are pretty good, working out at around 6-7/year for a .com/.net/.org. They charge in $$ but as has already been said, you can use a credit card to purchase in any currency and it will be automatically converted for you, and all purchases will show up in on your statement.