My Gazzin Experience

Im a customer of Gazzin Net for only 10 hours. Here's what happened..

Server went down - 1 Time, for over 30 Mins.
    Couldnt have to connect mysql server - 7 Times.
    FTP Errors - 3 Times
    Page loads - Takes A YEAR!!!

and counting...

I cant even upload my 30megs of files. In 10 Hours!! They keep saying thank you for your patience if they doesnt move my account to an another server i'll have to go somewhere else.

Have you accessed the "Server Status" page to check what the server loads and what services are currently up / running? This can be done from your cPanel account.

That can be a good pointer to give them.

clanosiris is a representative here, maybe you can PM him. Also, remember to do a search for providers before you even consider signing up with them.
    http://www.rskeens.com
    A casual blog mainly about the web hosting industry

Quote Originally Posted by hardiz View Post

Page loads - Takes A YEAR!!!
    That is horrible any way. Feel sorry for your bad experience.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

Gazzin is terrible !!!

Quote Originally Posted by hardiz View Post
    Im a customer of Gazzin Net for only 10 hours. Here's what happened..
    Quote Originally Posted by spdfox View Post
    Gazzin is terrible !!!
    Which domain do you host with Gazzin?
    If you want to keep domain private, you can report the domain to forum moderators here
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

Thats no good - hope you find a host that can fulfill your requirements, if i was you i wouldn't be a happy chappy hehe.

Thanks

hardiz.com and guess what its down

Talked with Michael few mins ago on Live Chat. He told me im checking your ticket now, will transfer your account. Other guys from Gazzin was closing my chat when i ask for server transfer lol. Lets see if they move or not.

Talked with Michael few mins ago on Live Chat. He told me im checking your ticket now, will transfer your account. Other guys from Gazzin was closing my chat when i ask for server transfer lol. Lets see if they move or not.
    I believe that CEO doesn't know about that. Contact CEO and I'm sure that you will have your issue sorted out just in few minutes.

I see you are on another. The server you were on had IO issues with disk load. The user that was causing the load hd been suspended.

However, I see you are on another machine and things are going nicely. If there's any problems feel free to PM me.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA | Dallas, TX | Ashburn, VA | London, UK | Amsterdam, NL | Johannesburg, ZA