Exclamation FULL SITE for sale!!! Great price!!!

Okay well here we go. The truth behind the matter is that I'm switching from Hosting and Web Design to fully Design.

Creative-Eye has been doing very well in Design lately and has been making much more money than we have gotten from hosting over the last 8 months or so.

Due to this we will be designing a new site especialy for design projects etc, and we will no longer need our current site, hence we are trying to sell it.

Creative-Eye wasn't a large hosting company so you don't have to worry about people seeing your site and thinking "hey, I've seen this somewhere else" as not many people did! Most of our clients where friends (who have all been sold on so please don't contact about buying clients).

It's not exactly the most advanced and technical site but it looks good and does the job perfectly. This is a sale for THE FULL SITE!! - which is all pages, all sub pages, all graphics, all images, all content along with the original files of everything.

The site can be seen here in full working condition:
    http://www.creative-eye.net

We will provide with this the Original Fireworks PNG files, a free new logo, a free new small swish banner up top, and any help with anything you may include. We will even help you install and setup a message forum for free if you don't have one already.

The only part of this site that doesn't come with this deal are the few templates in the webdesign section, and the domain name, apart from that it will all be fully yours, 100%!!

This design can be customised SO EASILY! I will help you customise it fully to your own site, and I will even help slice and convert it to HTML for you! This really is a full website for sale. If you are a small to medium company, or someone starting up new, this is perfect for you!

All we are asking is only $160 for EVERYTHING!!!

If you are interested please contact me at [email protected] - we are open to any offers although we think this is a great deal considering what is coming with it!

Thanks,
    Gianni.
    WHT member since 2002
    Curently employed by Take Image Ltd - www.take-image.com

everything is kinda blurry for me..

I agree, the sliced text is blurry, most likely becasue of the font??? high compression level?
    Selling text links on a web development and design website.
    Permanent PR6 and/or monthly PR7 link - limited quantity avaliable - PM for details

Why would the site be sliced from one big image anyway? THat can easily be done with straight hTML

Originally posted by directtech
    Why would the site be sliced from one big image anyway? THat can easily be done with straight hTML

you obviously don't like to keep your sites sizes low so that people on slower connections don't have to wait 3 hours for the page to load....

Originally posted by dynamitehost

you obviously don't like to keep your sites sizes low so that people on slower connections don't have to wait 3 hours for the page to load....
    Are you talking to me? Using text instead of those big images would cut the size in half.

Originally posted by directtech

Probably because that's how I choose to slice it from Fireworks.

Also yup the text does look a bit blury due to the font used. I mean $160 for a full site, all pages done, all content included etc, isit really a bad deal?

I've seen some one page templates going for around $120 alone (and they haven't all been that good). Like I said, this would be perfect for a new company or a smallish one with a low budget.
    WHT member since 2002
    Curently employed by Take Image Ltd - www.take-image.com

Originally posted by Gianni

Probably because that's how I choose to slice it from Fireworks.

Also yup the text does look a bit blury due to the font used. I mean $160 for a full site, all pages done, all content included etc, isit really a bad deal?

I've seen some one page templates going for around $120 alone (and they haven't all been that good). Like I said, this would be perfect for a new company or a smallish one with a low budget.
    Don't get me wrong people. That is an excellent price for what you get. Perfect for a reseller. I'd get it myself but I'm a designer as well. Keep up the good work. I'd convert as much of it to text as possible to make it easier for the buyer to edit but at $160.00, it's perfect for getting private label hosting which handles all of the support and billing and just blasting it everywhere. Nice job. Incredible deal.