Question turnkeyhosting ?

my search for turnkeyhosting resulted in only one post that didn't not provide the info I wanted. Please post any personal experiences you have had with this host ( they have an offer that I like.

I am also looking at pagezone , , . Please advise on these, also (I haven't found negative posts on these).

I have some that already seem to have a good reputation here, like , , but these are a little pricey. Yes, I have read enough of WHT posts to know that I can't expect much from a host that charges 20 dollars a year.

Thank you very much

After about 12 hours since I posted the above, I was really excited to finally get to check the replies I received... But no one.

Ok, even if you haven't dealt with these guys personally, have you heard anything? Can you tell me ANYTHING?

Northern Ireland
    I've talked to the owner or a sales person via email one day when I was looking for a host.

The person was able to response to my emails quickly and knew what he was talking about. The person I talked to seems very reasonable enough to work out a good hosting plan to suit my needs.

I dunno if this is any help but its some possitive info.

Their website doesn't come up for me ... looks like their down .

There up ... it's .net not .com.
    Last edited by RyanK; 09-04-2002 at 06:48 PM.
    Ryan Kekos GearHost - HostingCon Advisory Board and Speaker
    PaaS Cloud for .NET and PHP Developers
    100% real cloud - all apps/sites live in web farm clusters, all SSD, etc.
    Signup for 100 Domains & 100 Databases - No credit card required

they must be down... 3:13 ct...

they had (have?) a great plan, I thought, but I guess besides this incident, not many people know about them, so I won't go with them. I want to at least go with someone that some of you guys have heard of.

I feel like such a retard: it's and they're... up

very sorry about that, everybody...

Northern Ireland
    Yeah thats who I was talking about...

thank you for replying again.