Wanted: Logo and Design

Start-up web hosting company looking for a logo and basic page template. I'm fair with HTML, but lacking in artistic talent. We don't need a full-blown site design, but rather just something to jump start the project.... basic logo, single page HTML layout/graphics template, and stylesheet.

Company name is Maximum Impact, and we've been toying with reds and greys for the color scheme.

I can offer $100 - $200 US via paypal or cc, and would consider a "Site Designed By..." link in the footer of each page. Email [email protected] with your ideas/prices if you have any interest.

collegeville, pa

(please excuse the gray writing, but stealing is all the rage these days)
    i can custom design you a page, entirely on your specifications, or run with the ball myself and submit it here for your review.

Read the posts people, no more blanket answers.

United Kingdom
    Check us out: we'll design you a custom made template!
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

New York

$200 gets you this template of the highest quality...

For $200, I'll customize this template for your business (i.e. change the logo to your company's name, change the nav links to those of your choosing, and add rollovers). The template is completely unique and despite garnering a ton of inquiries has never been sold and once it is sold, will never be resold. It will be delivered as a .ZIP file with all editable and exported versions of the content:

If you want Flash, additional pages, etc, added that's not a problem but the price will increase accordingly.

Thanks for your interest.

we can create a custom layout for $100 and a logo for $45.

Here are some examples of our work.

New projects:

More links:

Logo examples:

Payment through

You will get:
    • For the layout:
    - .png / .psd files
    - HTML page
    - font files

• For the logo
    - original .png / .psd files