Question Features for a Good Reseller Program

I am looking for the most important features that resellers require when looking for a company to resell hosting?

We have just revamped our reseller service and are looking for feedback. We have a direct resale product right now that gives 50% off our retail to resellers but we are developing what we call "ISP in a box" where resellers are given the following list of features:

Billing Software-allows resellers to bill their customers directly(includes payment gateway)
    Email server-allows resellers to establish their own emails for customers (at whatever volume)
    DNS server-allows resellers to establish and maintain their own nameservers so that customers don't see our company)
    Webservers-allows resellers to establish the size and features allowed on the hosting plans
    Domain Name Partnership-allows resellers to purchase domains at a discounted price through ICANN registrar
    Miva Merchant account and Hosting account-allows resellers to setup their website and supplies an ecommerce solution for them.

A more thorough description is available at:

We are looking for feedback on what other features are currently important to resellers (UNIX platform).

If you have suggestions please email me directly at [email protected]

Thank you!

Mark Drake
    Aplus.Net Reseller Program
    Last edited by MDrake; 09-03-2002 at 09:10 PM.

Anonymity and support I think are the two biggest things.

oh and your link to your reseller plans is AFAIK not allowed, only in the advertising forums. I suggest you remove it, or it will be removed by an admin.

Down Under
    Forum Rules
    ... to BE or not to BE, is ONLY up to ME ...