A1 Web Hosting Solutions has been operating for over 2 years with lots of praise from its customers : Read Reviews
For your ease here is what our customers have to say
For $1.55/mo and with rock solid stability and almost instant support, what more could you ask for? There were MANY times in which a1whs' crew of technical support and I had conversations over the weekend AND holidays! Now that is support! Something you barely see nowadays.

At the end of last year, I decided to move on and look at other web services (it never hurts to look), but after 3 weeks of looking and contacting different hosts, I decided that a1whs was the best choice for me.

I emailed customer support asking questions on a general topic, and to my surprise, they remembered me! 5/5 is definitely well deserved from this company, hands down!
I have used A1 Web Host for a number of sites for almost 2 years now and I am very pleased. I can't remember any problems and all have been working fine.

Jim Westergren
CEO Jim Westergren AB
And so on.......:p

We have just bought another server to offer proxy hosting only to those who are unable to afford at the early stages a VPS or dedicated server.

Various Shared Hosting Plans Offered are :

Starter Plan :
Space : 350 Mb
Transfer : 15 GB
Price : $1.55/Month

Personal Plan
Space : 2 Gb
Transfer : 25GB
Price : $4.35/Month

And our hottest selling package :
Bronze Plan :
Space : 12 Gb
Transfer : 110GB
Price: 17.95/Month

Proxy Hosting Plans Available :

Proxy Lite

500 MB Space
50 Gig Transfer
1 Mysql Datbases
Proxies Hosted : 1
Price : $2.99/Month
Order Now

Proxy X-Lite (hot selling package only few remain as we will not oversell nor undersell)

1000 MB Space
200 Gig Transfer
3 Mysql Datbases
Proxies Hosted : 5
Price : $11.99/Month
Order Now

We also provide Free Proxy Templates so check them out.

Reseller Plans available at :
Lite Reseller Plans

Dedicated Reseller Plans

So visit us now and check out whats available to you at a affordable prices.

We accept Paypal and CC

Website Link: a1whs.com/

Links:
Web Hosting Plans
Proxy Hosting
About Us
FAQ
Proxy Hosting FAQ
Contact Us

Few more reviews
Great hosting!
Since I am a rookie at webmastering I had many problems with configurations of my hosting account.
The admin/support at a1whs.com has been most helpful and together we solved all problems.

Also they got good prices I recommend this one strongly to others.
/ Marcus Westberg
I've been using A1 for about six months, and haven't had to think about the hosting part of my site at all, as there have been no problems whatsoever.