URGENT : Freestyle Hosting looking for new staff ! *PAID JOB*

Freestyle Hosting is looking for new support staff as soon as possible!.

We are looking for US or Canada based persons, who can work at home. This is a part time job, and payment will be per ticket. All support requests are trough our help desk system ( PHPsupportDesk ).

Our requirments :
    - Advanced knowledge of CPanel/WHM, RedHat Linux, Apache, Bind, etc. You must have used CPanel/WHM with root access, so not a reseller version of WHM.
    - Prior experience with a hosting company is not required, but we will most likely select someone who has experience working at a hosting company before.
    - When you're online you must be running ICQ.
    - Again - We're only looking for people in the US or Canda
    - You must be online as much as possible

Please send you resume to diederik[at]freestylehosting.com
    Only entries with a resume will be accepted. Payment and other information can be requested after you send your resume

Please only use my personal e-mail or this thread for information about the job

Why would you need someone to be on ICQ if you're paying per-ticket with PHPsupportDesk? Does PHPsupportDesk have some kind of interface with ICQ? (I've never used it, but am curious).

No - but I prefer to get in contact with the staff with ICQ

Diederik,

I have no prior experience in the field of hosting, but am interested in getting into the industry. Would it be possible for me to start in a non-paying, learning position, with the option of upgrading to a paid position if after a certain amount of time?

Please get back to me via PM, or reply in this topic, thanks.
    Mark Barron
    [PHP] Incite Designs
    [email protected]

Diedrik, i am also looking to learn about technical support so if you can fit one more non-paid learning volunteer on your staff it would be cool. Just pm me with more details

Thanks
    David

No more replied needed. Thanks !