* Looking for a full time developement position

I am currently working on completing my Masters of Science in Computer Science. I am a very motivated, career driven individual. Most of my industry experience has been in the UNIX environment. However, I am also comfortable and proficient in using or coding in Windows. Most importantly, I am a really fast learner and I work hard.

References and college transcripts are available upon request.
    Please view my resume at http://resumes.yahoo.com/marianna_g/resumeswd

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Marianna Gheno

erms
    just wondering if u have done MASTERS in computer science and you are sure that you have some professional skills in computers then u can easily get the job check the news paper (JOBS SECTION) or if you are in UK check out www.jobserve.com or in USA check hotjobs.com and alot of more websites there is alot of jobs with good starting pay like 50k per year or 60k per year but they dont see your degree they need experience thats all.
    so why waisting your time over here ?

Skills
    Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
    Programming: C/C++, Perl, PHP, SQL, MySQL, Java, JSP, Java-script, HTML, UNIX shell scripting, Prolog, Visual Basic
    Fluent in English and Russian

you really think u can handle C++ and JAVA at one time? they gonna drive u crazy......caz they both are very huge,hard and popular languages huh i am really amazed when u posted a thread here asking a job instead of taking help from local news paper or submitting your resume to some popular companies
    you can even get a good job if you knows only VB (Highly expert)
    ohh well best of luck
    Last edited by TripleSoft; 09-03-2002 at 05:31 PM.
    Contact Triplesoft.net Online Web Development Company
    Aim: kodvavis
    email: [email protected]
    Http://www.triplesoft.net

I have looked at all the sources you've described and have sent out my resume to companies nearly daily. However, if you are not aware of this, there has been a drastic decline in the telecom industry and thousands of good developes got laid off in the area and are all competing for jobs. I'm just trying to insure I have a job upon graduation by looking at all possible sources, and this seems like a good one to me if it's linked from PHP.net.
    And by the way, I can and have handled working in both C++ and Java among other languages.

bump