What are your thoughts on earhost.com?

They are one of the ones that I am currently looking at. Anyone have any bad experiences with them?

I would recommend doing a search on this forum for any company you are interested in. With regard to Earhost, I'm sure you'll find enough information to keep you going for a while
    Clook Internet - www.clook.net
    Fully managed UK based webhosting provider
    Est 2002, 24/7 phone support, all the bells and whistles!

Thanks...I did and from what popped up in the first few posts I can see I need to keep looking!

Originally posted by go24
    Thanks...I did and from what popped up in the first few posts I can see I need to keep looking!
    Boy, that's an understatement and a half.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Originally posted by go24
    RE: Earhost - Thanks...I did and from what popped up in the first few posts I can see I need to keep looking!
    Run, don't walk from that company

There's plenty of good hosts around, just look around some of the threads on the board.

Best of luck
    http://www.genaldi.com

LOL, who's got that funny signature that points to the mother of all threads?

LOL... I'm glad I found this board because their site really looks great and promises a good deal. Goes to show that looks can be deceiving and second oppinions are priceless!

My experience with earhost was great, I only had to send about 20 emails a day over a period of 2 weeks before I got my refund