Thread: Web Developer?

Minneapolis, MN

Web Developer?

I'm looking to have a highly advanced customized application that will manage all content on, and will be made in such a way that it looks perfect in all browsers. My current design looks pretty crummy in Netscape and Opera.

The site is I don't need any graphics design just backend development so I can login to a web browser to add content, (I'm currently using FrontPage) and also a way so that consumers can add content and links, with my approval.

I don't have a whole lot of money to offer at the moment, however I will be able to offer whoever is interested in this very impressive promotion on We can work out something, buttons, text links whatever. I hope this can be a long term partner, so I will be paying for future projects as grows. The site is growing at an exciting rate, (been recommended by PC Mag, USAToday, CNET, numerous books and much more), in addition we've gotten a lot of new contributers. Things are starting to take off, and I really need a long term backend developer partner.

Thank you very much. Please reply to me directly at [email protected] or [email protected]. My web site is

Could you tell me available technologies? I could probably help you out with something in ASP but I assume your are on a LAMP box?

To be honest with you it's probably a fair bit of work, Why not consider a NUKE or other content management package at

* I can help you.

I am well familiar with PHP and MySQL. I know I can fix this for you, but I gues you understand it might take a bit of time.

I am at the moment in big need of money. Actually... Realy big need becourse of that my car just broke down and I got two hobbies Programming and Street Racing, and this will for sure be expencive for me.

Anyway, I undestand that your pockets are close to empty but perhaps you could help out a bit and I will help you ?

I've coded alot of site. I used to work at a company called WebUpdate (well the name says it all) where I coded in PHP, MySQL and ofcourse HTLM.

I am not a Pro who knows exactly everything, but close to it if you give me some time.

contact me if you feel that I might be the person for you.

My ICQ: 14746146
    My Mail: [email protected]

Good luck dude!

Calcutta, India

I will be very much interested if i get an opportunity to advertise my webdesign services.

Abhishek - Submit your site to 500+ SEO friendly directories - Point. Click. Edit. Works with existing site.