this should make quite a few people happy

Over the past 60 days I've seen one too many hosts close its doors and not offer any notice or refunds. With HostPacket being the latest, I've decided enough is enough.

Utopia Hosting is offering 3 weeks (21 days) of free hosting to all former HostPacket and Cyberwings customers. This should be plenty of time for you to find a suitable host (or try out our services).

Details:
    Free Service will be our Utopia 2 plan.
    You must forward our billing department([email protected]) with the following:
    - Your original HostPacket Welcome Email
    - A digital copy (or fax - 877-8272908) of your credit card statement showing the charge (you may block out all sensitive information other than your name and address)
    - Domain to be hosted
    - Address Information (street, city, state, zip, country)
    - Phone Number
    - Desired Password

Your account will be suspended after 21 days unless you make prior arrangements with Utopia Hosting (ie, choose to go with any of our paid hosting plans or decide to change hosts).

Please note that our paid clients will be our first priority, so account setup for the free hosting may take up to 24 hours and will be processed in a first in, first out basis.

Not A HostPacket or Cyberwings customer? You can still get a 10 day free try of our services by emailing me at [email protected]

edit: before i get flamed....i am not offering this in an attempt to "steal customers" from HostPacket or Cyberwings, just doing it so that HP's and CW's customers actually have a visible website until they get things fixed up. Everyone who chooses to take me up on this offer has every right to move their website away from us forwhatever reason, whenever they want.
    Last edited by Akash; 09-03-2002 at 01:16 AM.

Nice deal there, akash

Can't wait until I'm in a position where my company can be comfortable offering something like that.

Originally posted by kcdworks
    Can't wait until I'm in a position where my company can be comfortable offering something like that.

ya me neither

lol

nice offer nonetheless

hostpacket closed?

their site still looks normal to me...
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

Originally posted by Aplusmedia
    hostpacket closed?

their site still looks normal to me...
    not closed but down....offer was posted so that people can have an accessible website while hostpacket got their act together....

According to many customers, HP should be up and running by now - but offer still stands if your site is still inaccessible.