How much are all the control panel for redhat? and which is most value for $$

How much are all the control panel for redhat? and which is most value for $$

Nothing touches cpanel. Even though there is a monthly fee, people will go with you more because you have it.

Plesk and Ensim are fine but have nowhere near the features as CPanel. I've found that out of all of them though, Ensim is the most stable.

I've been using cpanel for a while and a lot of clients stay because of it.

wat if i have just started webhosting not long..which lower end application for control panel should i be looking into? the cheapest one..

I started off with cpanel because of it's ease of use. The price varies from $25 per month to $100 per month depending on where you get your server.

If you are just starting out, you should really stick with cpanel. It's the best and the easiest to use. The support forum at cpanel.net is fantastic. Everyone is eager to help becsause they are all happy.

I build hosting companies now for people and no mater who it is, I suggest cpanel.

Does Cpanel work on Cobalts?

I believe Cpanel was developed to allow the white box to do what the cobalt did, and then more.

But to answer your question, no, it will not work on the cobalt platform.

The cheapest would be Ensim, but I wouldn't touch it with a 20 foot pole (been there, done that, lived to regret it).

Cpanel rules and my users love it. I also quite like H-Sphere, but my users still begged me to switch to CPanel.
    Proud member of the RIAA closed quaters combat cell !!!
    You'd better drop that CD-R before I shoot you !!!

If you're looking for a free solution (it wont live up to cpanel), you can check out SimpleCP

Have a good one,
    Avi Brender
    Reliable Web Hosting by Elite Hosts, Inc
    CPANEL Reseller Hosting - Fantastico - Rvskins - ClientExec

Whatever happened to the days of no control panels.....
    I never use them when i purchase hosting accounts from providors, i do everything through my own ftp software...

I like this much, much better... and who needs more email accounts?!?!

I really dont understand why they are neccessary,
    Could a hosting providor be successful today without offering a control panel? It would obviously be cheaper to run a hosting company without a $35 a month charge per cpanel license.. but woudl the customers be interested?
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!
    A Resellers Dream, In a Box

Originally posted by jdp29053
    I really dont understand why they are neccessary,
    Could a hosting providor be successful today without offering a control panel? It would obviously be cheaper to run a hosting company without a $35 a month charge per cpanel license.. but woudl the customers be interested?
    I suppose it depends on your clients. If you are dealing with 'techies' and developers not having a control panel might not be a problem, but if your clients get confused setting up their email accounts in Outlook.....
    Blacknight
    ICANN accredited domain registrar