Thread: for mp3 site

for mp3 site

I knw that it is not legal to provide mp3 files for downloads.But still there are thousands of sites which are offering free mp3 downloads.How they are managing it?Are their servers in a country where it is legal.If so,Which country's servers are best for these kind of sites?

Please clear my doubt..

You can't really host warez files anywhere; you might get away with hosting links in certain countries, though if you're highly trafficked you can have issues even with that.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

But still there are so many sites online, how it is possible?particularly in India, there are thousands of sites available for free direct downloads.And most of them are running on Shared hosts.How they are managing these?

Why don't you ask them? I doubt they're hosting the said files on their own servers, and if they attract too much attention the servers that host the files can and will be closed down. Anyway, it's not really a good racket to get into, as there are other ways to make some money on the web if that's what you're after.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

Starting this kind of website is not my intention.I am just interested to know how they are doing it.That's it.Thanks for the answer.

They do it because there is so many it is hard to take every one of them down at the same time. But they do get taken down slowly. Look at how long the site has been online I bet it hasn't been online for more then a year. If it has they are either lucky or are paying the fee's via advertisement revenue.
    Chris

well, they run it as long as they can, there's hosts that won't bother even if you are hosting warez, unles they receive some complaint regarding the site, then they'll either wipe the server or you'll get a warning, after that it's up to you, will you continue hosting the site.

most of them are frequently switching hosts when they hit the wall.