Thread: Enom PHP Api???

Enom PHP Api???

I am trying to figure out how to use ENom's PHP api along with their Credit Card processing service. I can't find any reference to it anywhere in the code. Has anyone been able to do this???

I found it in the Perl API but I am finding it very difficult to customize as my knowledge of Perl is not very good.
    Regards,
    Ronan
    Pairone Networks Ltd
    Cloud Hosting @www.pair1.ie

I've been having great 'fun' with their API too.
    The documentation covers a lot of very interesting and advanced possibilities, but there aren't any straightforward examples in the PHP examples :-(
    I emailed somebody there a couple of days ago about a few of the things, but am still waiting on a reply...

Looking at the example in PHP - it just has a couple of commented spaces in the code where you can put in the processor information, so I guess you have to work it out for yourself.
    Blacknight
    ICANN accredited domain registrar

Could someone please point me to eNom's php API?

Thank you

Originally posted by robx
    Could someone please point me to eNom's php API?

Thank you
    eNom's API is available in the reseller control panel. You must be a reseller of Enom to download it but if you need send me an email and I will send it to you.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

NetworksData are you refering to the sample site they have, or there is anything else I can't find? The sample site is a too simple version of the API. No, renewals or transfers. etc...

If you are talking about something similar at least to RR, I would like to have it if you don't mind

Thanks
    http://www.smokyhosting.com
    We Host You