Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You are reselling original hetzner servers, for lower prices than hetzner directly, and you are offering more traffic as hetzner. How does that work?

OK have to say things are starting to pick up now.

Received some working IP Addresses (not all of them, next bunch are coming within 24 hours).

Seller has not yet started my billing date because of the problems which seems very reasonable.

Servers are now actually usable for me, and download and upload speeds seem very good.

So overall things are picking up, and if all goes well i will purchase a few of the X2 6000+ 6GB RAM servers!

Regards,
    Edward Tobia
    Administrator/Founder
    EuroSRV Hosting Solutions
    http://www.eurosrv.com

Hello,

I do not want to bash this post however buyers should be carefull. Please be aware that Hetzner (the provider who offers these servers) offers them with 1tb of traffic. After 1TB is reached the server is switched to 10mbit unmetered. If you want to have 100mbit port you have to pay around 10 Eurocents per GB.

Best regards,
    Dino Strzeminski

This has already been mentioned, and the seller said that he opted for the extra bandwidth option so the port is indeed always 100mbit.

This may or may not be true, i have 2 servers with him so ill try it out and see what happens, if his claims turn out to be false then ill be chasing up on a refund in anyway possible and ill make sure no one purchases one.

Regards,
    Edward Tobia
    Administrator/Founder
    EuroSRV Hosting Solutions
    http://www.eurosrv.com

Hello,

I am just saying to be carefull with this. Maybe they indeed have an arrangement with the DC but I would not bet on this. Surely they would ad some premium for this.

Dino Strzeminski

Quote Originally Posted by blusky View Post
    You are reselling original hetzner servers, for lower prices than hetzner directly, and you are offering more traffic as hetzner. How does that work?
    Dorros, may be you can bring in some light to the facts.
    Otherwise I would be very carefull with the offer.

Hi, I`m software engineer and lots of my workers and friends are buying servers from hetzner. I even have there my rack space with 10 servers I`m buying about 10 servers per week from Hetzner company and I have few special conditions with them. Also as company, I get refunded of taxes, so price is a little bit lower. For any questions, please don`t hesitate ask

Btw, site will be finished tommorow, you must check it!

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardTobia View Post
    This may or may not be true, i have 2 servers with him so ill try it out and see what happens, if his claims turn out to be false then ill be chasing up on a refund in anyway possible and ill make sure no one purchases one.
    To have valid backups, might be helpfull - if anything went wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12