Fastservers out of servers but I keep getting messages from them?

They appear to have RUN out of servers yet I get PMs from all their employees wondering if I want to buy a server off them. Is it true they are really OUT of servers or they are just pulling this off to make them appear 'Mr Popular' ?

I goto their website and it says:
    FastServers.Net has experienced exponential growth in the last month. Maintaining a company that provides great service, products, and support is the primary goal of FastServers.Net. The temporary suspension of new orders is something we are doing to maintain a high quality of service and keep in tact the many new customers that have signed up with us in recent weeks.

OK if this is so, WHY do they keep sending me messages about buying a server off them now?

inquiring minds would also like to know
    phantasyworkshosting.com

Greetings:

This is a 100% correct statement. FastServers.Net is taking this upcoming week to handle the incoming orders we have and to hold true to the promises we have made to customers wanting servers. We pulled the order form last week and the Sales Team was told to make sure they finalized any ongoing sales they had.

Unfortunately we are not pulling a "Mr. Popular" publicity stunt or anything close to that, we have an overwhelming amount of inquiries, pending sales, and past sales customers that need the attention of our Staff and Sales Department. This week is dedicated to preparing for the upcoming months and NO new orders will be taken. We have provided a mail list for customers that are interested in servers to sign up for so everyone would know when they are available again.

Please do let me know if you have any questions.

Aaron Phillips
    Last edited by monarx-aaron; 09-02-2002 at 12:36 PM.
    Aaron Phillips
    Chief Marketing Officer
    www.monarx.com

Hmmm...nevertheless, why is FS pming people then, according to hosthero? Isn't that spamming?

Originally posted by ap_surge
    Greetings:

This is a 100% correct statement. FastServers.Net is taking this upcoming week to handle the incoming orders we have and to hold true to the promises we have made to customers wanting servers. We pulled the order form last week and the Sales Team was told to make sure they finalized any ongoing sales they had.

Unfortunately we are not pulling a "Mr. Popular" publicity stunt or anything close to that, we have an overwhelming amount of inquiries, pending sales, and past sales customers that need the attention of our Staff and Sales Department. This week is dedicated to preparing for the upcoming months and NO new orders will be taken. We have provided a mail list for customers that are interested in servers to sign up for so everyone would know when they are available again.

Please do let me know if you have any questions.

Aaron Phillips
    ap_surge
    growth is good.. congrat's..

question.. as we are considering a server lease with FS..
    what is the expected time frame to be totally set from the time of signed agreement with your company?

Thankyou & keep pressing on!

SiteTutor

Terrific! I'm glad I got my server when I had the chance! BTW folks - FastServers.net is great.

I do hope they start accepting orders soon