hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Software & Scripts Offers & Requests : Software & Scripts Offers : WHM Auto Pilot V.3 Owned Liscense for Sale!

Forum Jump

WHM Auto Pilot V.3 Owned Liscense for Sale!

Reply Post New Thread In Software & Scripts Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 12:46 AM

Arrow

WHM Auto Pilot V.3 Owned Liscense for Sale!

I have an Owned Version of WHM Auto Pilot V.3 that I would like to sell (I recently had to switch to a more specific billing solution). The going price for a brand new liscense is $199.99, so I am going to ask $150 and that will include the $20 fee to transfer it to a new person. I have downloaded the newest version 3.60 and will give that to you, but you will be responsible for any future updates by purchasing update service from WHM.AP.

I have opened a support ticket for transfer of this item at whmautopilot.com, I can provide this if you would like to verify.

Please let me know if you are interested! (I only have once liscense to sell).

Thanks!
~Riika

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 03:29 PM

It has been verified from WHM.AP:

====== Please reply above this line ====== Liscense Transfer

Your license is permitted for transfer sale.

Thanks.
Brandee Diggs
Owner / Founder

Ticket Details

We answer tickets, as they arrive in the order they are received in (First In First Resolve). Please be patient when awaiting a response. Bumping tickets will push your request further down the response list.

Our response times may vary at times. In some cases, you will get an instant response back, in others, it may take a few hours. Please be patient when awaiting a response to your ticket.

To get an estimate on your response time, visit http://www.whmautopilot.com/support.php

Please note that if your ticket did not include your license key, it will slow down the response time for your ticket. Be sure to include your license key with your ticket to validate your installation.

=========
Ticket ID: PAK-33469
Department: General
Created On: 13 Aug 2008 09:09 PM
Last Update: 13 Aug 2008 09:09 PM

<ticket no="PAK-33469"/>

Old 08-14-2008, 09:27 PM

The transfer of this license has been approved.

The buyer and seller will need to contact me directly, after purchase, to handle the transfer of license to a new domain/IP address.

In communication, please reference the following number:

WHT-PAK-33469-BD

That is the approval number for transfer of this license.

ALL communication after the sale must be done through our helpdesk for proper tracking..

Contact after the sale must be made since the license number that is being transferred is 'disabled' after the sale and a new one is issued to the new owner. This is to prevent 'mulit-sales' of the same license.

Thank you.

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Nominet Pilot Program Hopes to Help SMBs Combat Cyber Threats with Support, Advice Web Hosting News 2014-02-07 15:12:39
Rackspace Launches Automatic Cloud Scaling Capabilities Web Hosting News 2013-11-21 12:07:13
HybridCluster Details Super Dense Auto-Scaling Platform Features Web Hosting News 2013-05-28 16:59:20
WebHostingBuzz Revamps Affiliate Program with Higher Payouts Web Hosting News 2012-10-09 16:18:32
Web Host eUKHost Adds Auto-Scaling Option to VPS Plans Web Hosting News 2012-07-03 16:56:08