butterflycp - help needed?

Hello you all,
    if you remember, a few months ago I had posted here, looking for help for adapting our existing control panel to the open-source model.

If you go to our development site (http://www.clicdev.com) and have a look at the photo gallery (link on top), you'll see that we're actually going somewhere.

Alas, the project is still not nearing completion.

What we have achieved so far is:
    - a complete rewrite of the client-server structure
    - templating
    - now heavily relies on a database
    - create/edit accounts/users
    - edit dns zones
    - an elaborate privileges system

This is very powerful AND flexible.
    Thing is, the rewritten version allows you to add modules in any language of your choice. The main backend still is a compiled C program, however most new modules are written in PHP.

I wish to thanks our current contributors, who are the core of the effort; however, at first, there was more of us. But it turns out that many people were more interested in coming up with a nice name for the CP than writing actual code.

With the new code structure, I hope that more people will be interested in actually coding modules for the project.
    You must know that we've already done a lot of work and this is *not* vaporware.

So, if you're interested in taking part in the adventure, please contact me. Only if you are SERIOUS about coding!

ps: and some dimwit bought the domain name ('butterflycp.com') the very day when we decided on that name...so if anyone has a suggestion for a new name...

ps2: Since it's open-source, I have posted here. However, I am really not 100% sure that it's what I should have done. In that case, I wish to thank the mods in advance for transferring this thread to the according forum (sorry for th extra work, guys).
    http://www.voilaweb.com - the Social Internet Toolbox.

I would love to work on this project. Please email me.