has a simply incredible deal on an unmanaged or managed Dell 2950 dedicated server with an amazing spec starting at an amazing $999/mo
The Dell 2950 server specification:
- 32GB ECC FB DIMM on board
- 6x300GB SAS 15K hard drives for 1.5TB RAID5 or 1.2TB RAID5 + hot spare or 1.8TB RAID0 (no redundancy).
- 4 cores: 2xDual-core 2Ghz Harpertown CPUs.
- On-board Dell DRAC for remote out-of-band graphical console and power cycle access.
- Redundant power.
- Tuned Xen, VMware ESX 3i, or Windows Server 2008 w/HyperV (incl. monthly license rental) installed. If you prefer a single instance of a non-virtual OS environment, we will install that instead.
- 32 IPs with more available upon request.
- 10Mbps unmetered Internet traffic on 100Mbps port. Larger BW packages available.
- 24/7 basic remote hands hardware support. Managed packages information below.
to order this unmanaged Dell 2950 server now!
Prefer a fully 24/7/365 managed dedicated server that includes phone and email support? Click here
to order this Dell 2950 server with the management package now!
Service pre-payment savings: Save 10% on quarterly, 20% on bi-annual, and 30% on annual service pre-payments. Simply select the term option in the Billing Cycle pull-down menu when you order.
Dedicated server operating system install turnaround time is generally 24 hours but can be as little as 2 hours.
Standard with all of our dedicated servers:
- FREE install of CentOS 4/5, Fedora 6/7, Debian 3 or 4, FreeBSD, Ubuntu Server, and Windows up to Server 2008.
- FREE Windows license included with this special Dell dedicated server package.
- FREE support for all hardware failures.
- FREE 1 included IP with up to 3 available free of charge.
- FREE KVM over IP access available.
- FREE Remote hands for basic console requests.
- 100Mbps Ethernet uplink - 1GBps available.
- FREE DirectAdmin Control panel.
- Premium Level(3) and XO Tier-1 BGP Bandwidth connected at Gigabit speeds to our network.
- Sorry no adult, spam/UCE, or IRC hosting or resale of hosting for these purposes.
Test IPs (server can be located in either of these data centers):
Test IP/download DC1: http://18.104.22.168/10MBtest.zip
Test IP/download DC2: http://22.214.171.124/10MBtest.zip
Questions? PM me here or reply or: