Order >Proxy Hosting | Shared Hosting|Reseller Hosting | 2+ Years in Hosting Industry

A1 Web Hosting Solutions has been operating for over 2 years with lots of praise from its customers : Read Reviews
    For your ease here is what our customers have to say
    For $1.55/mo and with rock solid stability and almost instant support, what more could you ask for? There were MANY times in which a1whs' crew of technical support and I had conversations over the weekend AND holidays! Now that is support! Something you barely see nowadays.

At the end of last year, I decided to move on and look at other web services (it never hurts to look), but after 3 weeks of looking and contacting different hosts, I decided that a1whs was the best choice for me.

I emailed customer support asking questions on a general topic, and to my surprise, they remembered me! 5/5 is definitely well deserved from this company, hands down!
    I have used A1 Web Host for a number of sites for almost 2 years now and I am very pleased. I can't remember any problems and all have been working fine.

Jim Westergren
    CEO Jim Westergren AB
    And so on.......:p

We have just bought another server to offer proxy hosting only to those who are unable to afford at the early stages a VPS or dedicated server.

Various Shared Hosting Plans Offered are :

Starter Plan :
    Space : 350 Mb
    Transfer : 15 GB
    Price : $1.55/Month

Personal Plan
    Space : 2 Gb
    Transfer : 25GB
    Price : $4.35/Month

And our hottest selling package :
    Bronze Plan :
    Space : 12 Gb
    Transfer : 110GB
    Price: 17.95/Month

Proxy Hosting Plans Available :

Proxy Lite

500 MB Space
    50 Gig Transfer
    1 Mysql Datbases
    Proxies Hosted : 1
    Price : $2.99/Month
    Order Now

Proxy X-Lite (hot selling package only few remain as we will not oversell nor undersell)

1000 MB Space
    200 Gig Transfer
    3 Mysql Datbases
    Proxies Hosted : 5
    Price : $11.99/Month
    Order Now

We also provide Free Proxy Templates so check them out.

Reseller Plans available at :
    Lite Reseller Plans

Dedicated Reseller Plans

So visit us now and check out whats available to you at a affordable prices.

We accept Paypal and CC

Website Link: a1whs.com/

Links:
    Web Hosting Plans
    Proxy Hosting
    About Us
    FAQ
    Proxy Hosting FAQ
    Contact Us

Few more reviews
    Great hosting!
    Since I am a rookie at webmastering I had many problems with configurations of my hosting account.
    The admin/support at a1whs.com has been most helpful and together we solved all problems.

Also they got good prices I recommend this one strongly to others.
    / Marcus Westberg
    I've been using A1 for about six months, and haven't had to think about the hosting part of my site at all, as there have been no problems whatsoever.

PS: For proxy hosting new server will be deployed when schools re-open to make sure none of the proxy sites hosted load slow !
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

Hi there,

Interested in your shared hosting, just one quick question though. Are the proxies hosted on the same server as the shared hosting?

Thanks.

Hi,
    Nope proxies are on separate server and information of plans available is at phpproxyhost itself ! Server only runs apache,ftp and basic dns/bind and nothing else, i.e no mysql, no mail server that will bog down machine.

A1whs itself is on separate box (i.e all shared hosting/reseller hosting plans/sites are separate from proxy sites hosted on 2nd box).
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

Thanks for the reply, I have decided to give you guys a try. Just waiting for my account to be activated.

Your account is active, check your inbox for the login details.

And welcome aboard.

Thanks again for the fast setup, so far this host seems really good. So if your reading this, what are you waiting for sign up

Quote Originally Posted by gamernz View Post
    Thanks again for the fast setup, so far this host seems really good. So if your reading this, what are you waiting for sign up
    I wouldn't jump the horse that quickly !! Wait a month or so to judge us fully . But its good to know that your first day with us went well