Looking for Cpanel Licences

Does anyone know where I can find one?? Thanks.

uh?

kcd-mike, I think he is looking for discounted licenses.... and I think you know that too.... so stop being a smart ass.

no i didnt because he didnt say, and to tell ya the truth i couldnt find the cpanel site at first so thats why i posted it. Also gotwind if you ARE looking for discounted cpanel licenses take a look at this post. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ghlight=cpanel

thanks for replying. Yes I was looking for discounted CPanel licenses. Does anyone know where I can just buy out the license instead of paying month to month? Thanks.

Sometimes people sell the odd CPanel lience. Look out for offers here at WHT.

I think ALL licences are monthly for cpanel arent they ? i didnt think it was possible to just buy one outright.
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

June-Nov Special During the months of June - Nov 2002 we will be selling licenses for a one time fee $1400. This includes one year of basic support, as well as free upgrades for two years, or to any newer version of cPanel 4 (whichever is longer). Please contact [email protected] for more information. If you obtained a coupon for this offer, please be sure to mention it in your email to billing.
    that was on the cpanel site so i guess you can buy one outright but its gonna cost bigtime!!

that's why I am looking for discounts

It doesn't sound like this offer is available with resellers. If you want the one-time option, you have to go directly to cpanel.net.

Peter