Help me please, I'm going cross-eyed...

I'm sure you've all been there. You stare at a design so long, you have absolutely no idea anymore whether it's good, bad, needs changes... I'm going #@/&-# cross-eyed looking at this one.

Please help. This is a new design for a client. You can see the design here .

Just for a laugh, take a look at his old design here . Can you believe he paid $3000.00 for that???

As always,
    Thanks for your help.

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

all in jpg?

hi...

does the site appear all in jpeg???

i find it good enough if written in html.

Regards

EssEss
    IndNet.Net - Since 1998

The design is in the concept stage at this point, so it is one large image for now. When the design is complete, it is sliced up and coded in HTML.

Vito
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Can you believe he paid $3000.00 for that???
    G'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! @#$@!!

*cough!* *choke* Dear... God!!!! *cough!* *ahem* Sorry.

Nice design, BTW!

Hehe, it seems you had the same reaction I had when I saw it...

Any suggestions on the new design? I know it's not quite right yet, I just don't know what to change anymore.

Vito

Just for a laugh, take a look at his old design here . Can you believe he paid $3000.00 for that???
    Did you say $30?

Yea, you sure thats not 300? Jeez....

Geez, now I wish I never included the link to his old design. That was meant as a sidebar for a laugh. My original post was to get opinions on the new design. Anyone?

Vito

Hey, you changed it! You had a blue header before! I actually like this color scheme better, for some reason.

The only thing I would change is maybe the header-- just thin it a little bit, not make it so tall. (Sorry-- I have a thing about headers being too thick.) Also- perhaps get a better font for "Four Seasons." It's okay, but I think there can be a better font that can be used. Right now the font is sort of, "Eh."

Other than that, I really dig it and it's a million billion gazillion times better than the previous site!

Thanks mina_babe;

Yes, I decided that the blue and black were not "lively" enough for a party supplies site. I like these new colors too.

Regarding the font of the logo, the customer is actually going to be providing me with his logo, so I just put in a basic one for positioning. The only thing I dread is that he's going to provide me with a logo that is as "attractive" as his previous site... .

Thanks for your input.

Vito

new design looks good

Can you believe he paid $3000.00 for that???
    Crazy!!!!!

If he paid someone 3000 bux for the old design, he'll definately be going bankrupt paying you. That's all I have to say, nice job.

The new one is good, i think the big yellow text makes it unattractive though.

Holy hell $300 for the other one it should be illgal to charge so much for that crap.

My first reactions:
    • Your Design: "ooh..."
    • The Old: "Gyah!"

YUCK, the old designer should be slapped with a dead cat till he chooses another profession

New design looks good.

hey Vito,
    very nice the new design......It is quite a professional piece, and it all seems to fit together very well........

I couldnt put my finger on it.....but something in the top left just didnt seem exactly right.......but I wouldnt know what to recommend......nothing major though, its still a great overall design.......

cheers
    --