Need some help with we-dare

Hi folks. Not sure if this is the right forum, but I am looking for some help dealing with some spammers who are either hosted by or colo'd with we-dare in Rotterdam.

I have emailed their abuse address with details, but have no acknowledgement from them, and the spammers continue to blast my client's mail server with thousands of attempts in few hours, then go away for half a day, then come back and do it again.

I understand that we-dare is a colo centre, so the netblock in their facility may in fact belong to a colocated client, or a server/hosting provider who are located there.

What can I do from here? I want those IPs away from our server - they are causing us trouble. I won't get into the reasons why firewalling those 2 IPs isn't possible, but let's just say it can't be done quickly due to the way the company is set up.

Thanks
    Jo

If you don't have the ability to filter such attacks locally, I suggest investing in an offsite spam filtering solution such as Postini.
    Fast Serv Networks, LLC | AS29889 | DDOS Protected | Managed Cloud, Streaming, Dedicated Servers, Colo by-the-U
    Since 2003 - Ashburn VA + San Diego CA Datacenters

Have you tried calling them? +31 10 750 70 00

IMHO any company should respond to such complaints at least within a few hours, preferably quicker, especially when you run your own network. If you don't get through on that phonenumber, maybe try asking on webhostingtalk.nl - they are regularly active there and also lots of people there who are colocating there who probably have direct contacts with wedare.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    Have you tried calling them? +31 10 750 70 00

IMHO any company should respond to such complaints at least within a few hours, preferably quicker, especially when you run your own network. If you don't get through on that phonenumber, maybe try asking on webhostingtalk.nl - they are regularly active there and also lots of people there who are colocating there who probably have direct contacts with wedare.
    Great, thanks. That should help matters a lot. I will try again tomorrow when it is business hours over there again.

Thanks for your help guys

Quote Originally Posted by FastServ View Post
    If you don't have the ability to filter such attacks locally, I suggest investing in an offsite spam filtering solution such as Postini.
    This is a situation we are dealing with, but cannot make a decision in the time we need right now. Decision makers are on vacation, so it can't be done in a timely fashion. Also, we would still like to see these spammers off the air too. A google search shows that there has been a lot of activity from them - that they are organized scammers that have been active for a while, working from various P.O. Boxes in Yarmouth, NS, Canada to register domains etc.

Thanks for your help.