Lightbulb All Hosting Companies, Important, Please Read!

Hey guys, Basically I have one small problem here. Capital. I just got laid off from my job and all hopes of starting up a hosting service in the next few weeks have gone down the drain. Money now has to be used to pay the bills. I still, however, would like to get this company running in the next few weeks. So far the service is 90% running. We have a domain name, website design, programmers, and 1 server which is currently being loaned to me by a friend. Also we have 1 customer

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in investing a server or servers (1 linux and/or 1 windows server) . In return youll get HALF of the profits that are made and also advertising space to advertise whatever products or websites youll like. Right now our marketing plan is as follows:

(no spamming) Advertising will take place on as many Web Hosting based discussion boards as possible, chatrooms, banner exchanges, search engines, flyers will be posted around the city, and also advertising through a local television show (which is owned by a friend of mine).

If your interested, please contact me at:
    Email: [email protected]
    AIM: Romeo77718
    Yahoo: Punisher666_99

Wrong forum

i didnt know where else to put it.

Prob the dedicated server forum but it MIGHT be better in the related offers forum..