* Thinking of a domain..

Yo, thinkng of a domain for my web design company. So far i got freefalldesign.net but need your help... Thnkz. Please think of a URL. cHEERS

or expertdesigns.net

any1 ?? jsut give me some web design domains

Thanks. Doesnt realy help. Dont wanan go through all 5000 domains. Just want peeps to post some ideas here.

How about:

logixstudio.com
    vevio.com

I use a lot of tools when trying to buy domain names. My three favorites are listed below..

1.) SHIFT-F7 in Microsoft Word. Its the theasaurous, and gives you great ideas as to related words.

2.) I like http://rhyme.lycos.com as it gives you ideas to what might sound good together.

3.) http://www.oneacross.com gives you a crossword tool where you can type in "???me" and it returns all words that match that pattern.

Also, just checking out potential competitors will give you ideas as to what they are using and what might be good. You probably want to buy a domain that is easy to market, and getting good keywords is critical for search engine placement.

It is also good to keep in mind that if someone searches the internet for "thisword", thisword.com will usually get the best search engine placement. With Yahoo!, thiswordthatword.com will not register as having "thisword" in the domain, however thisword-thatword.com will register "thisword" as being in your domain name. (which is a good thing)

Andrew

Are you wanting specifically a .net for the extension? I'de advise to have the .com (if it's a commercial site.. which it appears it will be for webdesign biz) and I'de advise you snag the .net so your protected. (own both.. build on one & protect yourself by owning the .net) We have Earthboard.com 4sale.. $75

Goodluck!

I was going to post...until...

Doesnt realy help. Dont wanan go through all 5000 domains
    If it isn't worth a little effort on your part, guess it shouldn't be worth any effort on my part.

Thumbs up Re: I was going to post...until...

Originally posted by Incognito

If it isn't worth a little effort on your part, guess it shouldn't be worth any effort on my part.

Question

designexus.com
    designeer.com

designfallfree.com
    You will like it.

how about desing.com ? You could make a cute animation showing how it's not "design.com" and how folk's'll "sing" with joy with your services and attention to detail... and all the typos you'll pick up from design.com anyway...

How about Ultimacy.com

"The Ultimate In Web Design"

Mike