Thread: eNom woes...

I really confuse here. I've just got an Enom reseller account from another Enom reseller at the rate of 6.95 and I do see the prices for my account is 6.95. I havent registered any domains with my new account yet but as far as I can see, I can register domains at 6.95. I also see many people offering Enom account at the rate of 7.05, 7.15, etc in the Advertising forum then when I read this thread, I really get lost. Someone please explain to me what is happening?

<<MOD NOTE: This post was split from a ENOM problem thread pasted last year. Maybe someone can help this person with the question above as it relates to the thread he posted to:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=17189

/MOD NOTE>>
    Last edited by Chicken; 09-01-2002 at 03:12 AM.

InternetSon,

Look at the post dates. This thread is a year old.

Frank
    Umbra Hosting
    cPanel | Softaculous | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Ksplice
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    UmbraHosting.com

aww crud. So I got worried and read this whole *$&% thread because someone bumped up a 1+ year old thread.

GOOD LORD I was just about to pop and then I read the last 2 messages, JESUS now I need a drink.
    Gary Harris - the artist formerly known as Dixiesys
    resident grumpy redneck

I was getting really nervous reading that thread. I had already headed to enom to check my account. I was wondering what I was going to do with my $200.00 plus dollars worth of credits. Certainly not buy $29.00 dollar .coms.

My blood pressure is dropping now.

lol

hehe

LOL

... to BE or not to BE, is ONLY up to ME ...

eNom is notorious for spontaneously revoking reseller status on accounts with high domain accounts to cash in on $29.95 renewals. From what I have heard this isnt an isolated problem. It wasn't even worth my time to bother with that one, off to OpenSRS my domains went.

Just revoking reseller status on accounts with lots of domains sounds like a good way to end up at the wrong end of a lawsuit.
    Gary Harris - the artist formerly known as Dixiesys
    resident grumpy redneck