Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

300gb Multi-homed 75 Providers Nac Dedicated At / $125

MeHost is pleased to announce this limited time offer for 300GB of NAC bandwidth with 24/7 Live Support. Cheap Cpanel and virtually 100% uptime

Single Config

1 GHz Pentium III CPU
    512 MB PC133 SDRAM
    60 Gb Seagate 7200 rpm
    5 IPS extra are issued as needed per ARIN
    300 GB Multi-Homed NAC Transfer

$300 Setup
    $125 Monthly

Dual Config

(2) 1.13 Ghz GHz Pentium III CPU - 512k
    512 MB PC133 SDRAM
    60 Gb Seagate 7200 rpm
    5 IPS extra are issued as needed per ARIN
    300GB Multi-Homed NAC Transfer

$500 Setup
    $175 Monthly

Ip to traceroute to 209.123.73.2

Addons and upgrade

Cpanel $35
    Add'l 60 Gb 7200rpm HD $95 one time fee
    Add'l 512 Mb PC133 SDRAM $125 one time fee

Technical Support:
    - Reboots included at no charge, unless deemed excessive.
    - Advanced technical support available for $75 per hour.

Network Connectivity and info about Mehost
    http://mehost.com/aboutus.php
    http://mehost.com/nmap.php NETWORK MAP

Mehost has 75 providers mutli-homed to provide virtually 100% uptime to you.

Minimum three month required. Data transfer measured using actual bandwidth usage. Additional data transfer billed at $2.00 per GB in 10GB increments. Additional IP addresses available at no charge, following ARIN's regulations (RFC 2050). Price is guaranteed to remain the same for as long as the customer chooses to keep the server. This is a limited time promotion. Legal adult content is permitted. Illegal or offensive content, UCE (spam), and IRCD are not permitted.

All pricing information contained in this offer applies only to this offer, and are only available at the time of signup at the advertised rates. Servers are usually online within three to five business days or less.

Sales / Signup info:

Email ed@mehost.com or jason@mehost.com

$300 Setup ??
    That's quite a lot
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

No more than rackshack and/or nocster. And you are getting much better quality network and much better support than both of them but together.

Originally posted by universal2001
    $300 Setup ??
    That's quite a lot

1 GHz Pentium III CPU
    How much would it cost to upgrade to something like a P3 1.2/1.3ghz ?
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

To go to 1.26Ghz would be a one time fee of $50.

heheh are you always at your computer or something. Talk about a fast reply

Well customer service is our #1 priority so, to provide that, I try to spend a good amount of time.. around my comp. Not to mention i have a palm pilot with a cell phone attachment so i can ssh into a server if need be.

Sounds like good support to me

Nice offer but the setup fee is sorta high. Are these brand new servers?

Originally posted by mehost
    Well customer service is our #1 priority so, to provide that, I try to spend a good amount of time.. around my comp. Not to mention i have a palm pilot with a cell phone attachment so i can ssh into a server if need be.
    OK well how about getting Ed (or yourself) to answer my email inquiry

Where did you send it to. As ed is not avail this weekend.

Originally posted by freakysid

OK well how about getting Ed (or yourself) to answer my email inquiry

As mentioned setup fee is not high compared to what you get and compared to some other notable providers. And yes these are brand new servers.

Originally posted by hosthero
    Nice offer but the setup fee is sorta high. Are these brand new servers?

How many servers does mehost have out now? (how many servers being rented etc)

Mehost/pegasus has a few hundred servers under its wings.

Can you explain what the difference is between the two companies. Is mehost aimed at the lower end of the market? Is there any difference is hardware and support? Is the bandwidth the same as the servers through pegasus?

Pegasus offers phone support, as mehost does not. Pegasus uses higher quality hardware, but mehost still uses good hardware but not at the same level as pegasus. I.E. Pegasus uses intel SAI2 Boards and Supermicro. Mehost uses Tyan and MSI. Also these mehost dedicated specials are limited to the amount of rackspace I currently have left on NJ DCJN. Once that is filled there will be no more mehost servers at the price most likely.

We are very new to Dedicated Servers. We are interested in purchasing this server. Please tell us, Is there any hidden cost with issues involve with Server Security, Manage and Running the server smoothly? Is there any additional cost we have to pay for Cpanel licence extra. Please tell us in details.

Thanks.

Originally posted by mehost
    No more than rackshack and/or nocster. And you are getting much better quality network and much better support than both of them but together.

I'm confused with this statement. Based on your ad the only support your offering is free reboots (at that too is limited). Any other support is paid. How can you deem that better than rackshack and nocsters combined?

As stated in the original post, cpanel license is $35 extra per month, so the single proc server with cpanel is $160 per month.

You can't go wrong with mehost. Their support is very good and the network is awesome.
    Marty Hoskins
    http://tlcwe.com

It is a managed box. You email us for support nothing abornmal mind you. We will help you. Like making it a secondary DNS, or fixing exim, upgrading php. Etc.. etc.

Originally posted by ebay-nut

I'm confused with this statement. Based on your ad the only support your offering is free reboots (at that too is limited). Any other support is paid. How can you deem that better than rackshack and nocsters combined?
    Jay

Originally posted by jayglate
    It is a managed box. You email us for support nothing abornmal mind you. We will help you. Like making it a secondary DNS, or fixing exim, upgrading php. Etc.. etc.

Hi,

Like I stated, "based on your ad". Nothing in your ad says it's a managed box.

Hey There,

I'd be interested in either config as I'm looking for a new server. I don't see anywhere on the mehost.com site a link to dedicated servers so I can look at your network, data center, etc. Is there a site for this special or is it specifically for WHT?

Eric

BTW, what OS is installed on these? I didn't see anything about the operating system.

Eric

This is specifically for WHT. our network info is in the main post
    www.mehost.com/nmap.php.

Originally posted by braysurdi
    Hey There,

I'd be interested in either config as I'm looking for a new server. I don't see anywhere on the mehost.com site a link to dedicated servers so I can look at your network, data center, etc. Is there a site for this special or is it specifically for WHT?

Eric

rh 7.3 by default

Originally posted by braysurdi
    BTW, what OS is installed on these? I didn't see anything about the operating system.

Eric

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast