Question Weberz / BulkReseller / MatrixReseller

I am looking to sign up with one the following Hsphere resellers:

Weberz (Tracy Phillips)
    BulKReseller (DowntownHost - Jedito:Jorge)
    MatrixReseller (Vortech - MatrixRS )

I have seen a lot of good comments on WHT on all three -- both on the technical and the personal levels, which makes it pretty hard to decide--so I am seeking up-to-date feedback from current / former clients.

Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about any of them?

Also, I do most of my webmastering between 10:00 PM - 2:00 AM CST. Since these all appear to be one-man operations, should I be concerned about support time?

-Z

----
    Last edited by iWebbers.com; 09-04-2002 at 07:02 AM.

Me too

Weberz is Great!

Re: Weberz / BulkReseller / MatrixReseller

Originally posted by zshelton

Also, I do most of my webmastering between 10:00 PM - 2:00 AM CST. Since these all appear to be one-man operations, should I be concerned about support time?

Just so its clear Vortech Inc. / Matrix Reseller / RapidColo is far from a one-man operation.

Re: Weberz / BulkReseller / MatrixReseller

Originally posted by zshelton
    I am looking to sign up with one the following Hsphere resellers:

Weberz (Tracy Phillips)
    BulKReseller (DowntownHost - Jedito:Jorge)
    MatrixReseller (Vortech - MatrixRS )

-Z
    Hi

I think that you talk yesterday at least with 2 of us through Human Click, am I right?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Just so its clear Vortech Inc. / Matrix Reseller / RapidColo is far from a one-man operation
    You mean One-Man-Show?

I stand corrected

Jorge, yes I did communicate with "fredrico"? I believe
    sometime quite later than I posted this thread (which was pretty late to begin with in my time zone). The fact that someone was there is a good sign, and since it wan't you then my original comment was in error.

Vortech: I guess I didn't do my homework on your outfit, I apologize for potentially giving otheres the impression that your outfit is smaller than it actually is.

So, each of you then, how many people are on your support staffs? What is the availability of chat help between 10:00 PM and 2:00 AM CST (GMT -6)? And what response time should I expect to e-mail requests for non-emergency tech support requests sent via e-mail?

zshelton
    I'm not sure if I can post what you ask without violating the forum rules.

Can you contact me at jorgec@bulkreseller.com please?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Matrix Reseller

All thumbs up for Matrix Reseller.

They keep adding all kinds of great features to their plans!

Thumbs up

www.matrixreseller.com

I have been with them for some time now (couple of months) and I have been very happy

Hope this helps.
    ... to BE or not to BE, is ONLY up to ME ...

I use Weberz...

Hello,
    I really don't know much about BulkReseller or Matrix Reseller but I do know a bit about Weberz.

Weberz was the best choice that I personally made. Although I've been on the web over 7 years and have had various popular web sites (web design and url submission sites), I had never ventured out into the world of web hosting until recently.

Weberz provides very fast support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As a new comer to the world of hosting, I have tons of questions and Weberz is always right there willing to give me the answers no matter how many times I have needed help.

Overall, I am very pleased with Weberz and I will be sticking with them for a long time to come. I have need desire to look any further. I finally have time to focus on making a business for myself.

Just a small correction. 24/7 is pushing me just a bit more than I need to be pushed.

And for the record. Weberz consists of just one person at the moment. If support gets overbearing at anytime (not even close yet) I will add support personel that will be in a different time zone.

Like I said though lack fo good support does not seem to be an issue right now.

Tracy Phillips

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Weberz
    Just a small correction. 24/7 is pushing me just a bit more than I need to be pushed.
    But the enthusiasm of your clients is very appealing!

24/7. Pushing it maybe but I have timestamps of the 30 or so emails that I have submitted throughout 24 hours of the day. Being behind the computer is all I do, Day in and day out. So yes, Pushing it I may be but I can clearly show the responce times for mornings, afternoons, evenings and wehn I browse the web the most. Between 12:00 AM EST and 6:30 AM..

Chris Bunting

about Support of Weberz.com

though i'm in totally diff. timezone (+8:00 GMT) currently, still i found the clarifications and replies from Tracy@weberz very fast and explained nicely.

few times i got 12 hrs faster response than one another provider mentioned here.

So IMO support of weberz.com is not a issue.
    hope this helps.