Domain reseller plan?

I was just wondering if there were any, and if there is, whats a good company to go with, that doesnt require a upfront payment (Eg. $500)

Anybody know of any? Please help

Down Under
    There have been a lot of post about it... Becoming a enom sub reseller is probably the best (If you think you will big volume. ) Do a search and you will find plenty of threads and some good offers

But the other way to go would be to become a reseller of I have heard good things about them.

Hope this helps
    ... to BE or not to BE, is ONLY up to ME ...

I would become a reseller for eNom. There's plenty of people on the forums here that can set you up as a reseller with "up front" prices ranging from free to huge.

Basically, most people will charge you a setup fee to get the cheaper prices. Once you get your account you can then create your own resellers or just use it to buy your own (or your clients') domains.

Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!