Servers located 56 Marietta, Atlanta GA
    Quality power, HVAC, and 24/7 security

ping IP: 139.81.52.130
      0 Not allowed!

Bandwidth?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by kcdworks
    Bandwidth?
    I just noticed that . Post has been edited.
      0 Not allowed!

Right I'm sorry but I feel that I should make this post...

This guy is Brandon Armstead and from using the search feature of this site it would seem that he has several usernames and past businesses banned or *****'d out.

He still owes money in this direction for work that was done and has made it very clear that he had every intention of wasting time and not paying. Further incentive to make this post was the threatening emails and colourful use of the English language received by him after he was found out for what he is.

The amount he owes is < $100 which in my view is not worth pursuing via the legal system (especially as we're based in the UK) but I urge anyone considering this company/person to do a search on the forum and think very carefully before purchasing as I really wouldn't want you to waste your time/money like I did on him.

As I said, I don't like making this post and I really don't want it to look like I'm unnecessarily 'bashing' but I feel its worth it if it will save anyone else being ripped off. Also, if anyone is suspicious as to the validity of anything in this post I'll be more than happy to provide proof.
    Clook Internet - www.clook.net
    Fully managed UK based webhosting provider
    Est 2002, 24/7 phone support, all the bells and whistles!
      0 Not allowed!

HOST EASY SPAMMING

Same spamming on my forums with his site and offers.

http://community.dim8.net/viewtopic.php?TopicID=198
    Last edited by D8Mike; 09-05-2002 at 03:44 PM.
    Mike
      0 Not allowed!

Re: HOST EASY SPAMMING

Originally posted by Dimension8
    Same user spamming my forums with his site and offers.

http://community.dim8.net/viewtopic.php?TopicID=198
    Look, at your title, then look at mine. Perhaps you may want to post that in your own thread?

HOST EASY = Someone Else
    RACK EASY = the advertisment, this thread should be removed.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: HOST EASY SPAMMING

Originally posted by ChickenSteak

the advertisment, this thread should be removed.
    Why?
      0 Not allowed!

Rackeasy.com was the Spammed Site

No he just registered with HostNow instead of ChickenSteak but the url and add was the exact as all thats listed here! View the profile of the user!
    http://community.dim8.net/member.php...ername=HostNow

Amazeing he has the same domain as you and offered the exact Dedicated Servers P4 and Webhosting offer!

Maybe its a employee and not you in anycase it is and was rackeasy that was being spammed on my Hosting Forums.

You can do what you wish with this post if you want to move it or delete it really doesnt matter to me I think this user has got the point now about spamming other hosts sites with his advertisements.
    Last edited by D8Mike; 09-05-2002 at 03:17 PM.
    Mike
      0 Not allowed!

Hmm weird, yes but that is not me, nor anyone who works for me. Perhaps, before you go around saying someone is spamming you may wish to go, and find out if they are even a part of the company.
      0 Not allowed!

Also on a second note: how do you know hes not an affiliate, an reseller, etc? YOU DONT, yet he's not which is the weird part. So before you go & post some slander about a company, why don't you contact them formally, and find out the TRUTH, of what is going on. Shows what kind of host you are heh.
      0 Not allowed!

Hate to get in here an bother you all. BUt to the ones who's life purpose is to make other host's a living hell. Please consider hell yourself. This guy si posting an offer to a potential client. You guys slandering him, are no doubt, little kiddies on reseller plans. And I for one (and CHickenSteak for 2 probably) dont like the little kids that are cheating people out of there money, and making it hard for the real hosts to earn there money. We have other intrestes besides the dead presidents in green, and as far as your concerned, when you treat them bad, it makes that customer hesitant about choosing another one. THAT IS NOW WHAT THE INTERNET NOR THIS FORUM ARE MEANT FOR.

SBY.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by sbyhost
    Hate to get in here an bother you all. BUt to the ones who's life purpose is to make other host's a living hell. Please consider hell yourself. This guy si posting an offer to a potential client. You guys slandering him, are no doubt, little kiddies on reseller plans. And I for one (and CHickenSteak for 2 probably) dont like the little kids that are cheating people out of there money, and making it hard for the real hosts to earn there money. We have other intrestes besides the dead presidents in green, and as far as your concerned, when you treat them bad, it makes that customer hesitant about choosing another one. THAT IS NOW WHAT THE INTERNET NOR THIS FORUM ARE MEANT FOR.

SBY.
    Thank you . Exactly my point.
      0 Not allowed!

Your welcome. And to further prove my point once more, ITS NOT JUST YOU, but its all the little kiddies opn here. GO HOME AND PLAY WITH BARBIE AND KEN FOR GODS SAKE. we are here to conduct business, not for a pool party.
      0 Not allowed!

The cynical side of me is thinking that sbyhost is yet another of Brandons usernames as I can't think of any other reason why anyone would defend a crook, cheat and fraudster like him.

If you are not, then I apologise but you must undertand: This isn't unprovoked... I have got better things to do than chase this kid around but if I happen to see one of his 'offers' then of course I'm going to warn people that he is a timewaster as I wouldn't want anyone else to be conned like I was - especially as this is involving quite a bit more money.
      0 Not allowed!

It is not his own screename, i have customers and a website, which is clearly defined in siganture. Secondly, i dont think you do honestly. Anyways, im dont in this convo, sorry to chickensteak for his topic getting to this. And I WILL report this post to chicken if he has not already read it.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Rackeasy.com was the Spammed Site

No he just registered with HostNow instead of ChickenSteak but the url and add was the exact as all thats listed here! View the profile of the user!
    http://community.dim8.net/member.php...ername=HostNow

Amazeing he has the same domain as you and offered the exact Dedicated Servers P4 and Webhosting offer!

Maybe its a employee and not you in anycase it is and was rackeasy that was being spammed on my Hosting Forums.

You can do what you wish with this post if you want to move it or delete it really doesnt matter to me I think this user has got the point now about spamming other hosts sites with his advertisements.
    Last edited by Dimension8 on 09-05-2002 at 03:17 PM
    Edited eh, and what proof do you have that it's part of OUR staff?
      0 Not allowed!

My Appologies if you honestly have nothing to do with this Spam.

This package and your site is however the exact same as being spammed on my site and I as well do not care for that.

Once again if you and your staff or resellers have nothing to do with the spam I offer an appoligy if you do You have got the message its not acceptable.
    Mike
      0 Not allowed!

My Appologies if you honestly have nothing to do with this Spam.

This package and your site is however the exact same as being spammed on my site and I as well do not care for that.

Once again if you and your staff or resellers have nothing to do with the spam I offer an appoligy if you do You have got the message its not acceptable.
    I also appolagize, for this happening, although I'm 100% sure it's not one of my guys, just I think it would have been better if you emailed me the complaint, instead of posting it here on web hosting talk. I will investigate & try to find out who this person is, for anyone else who has recieved something similiar to this please email [email protected], and they will take care of it.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by ChickenSteak
    Also on a second note: how do you know hes not an affiliate, an reseller, etc? YOU DONT, yet he's not which is the weird part. So before you go & post some slander about a company, why don't you contact them formally, and find out the TRUTH, of what is going on. Shows what kind of host you are heh.
    He's not an affiliate, nor a reseller, and *that* is the truth and I'm 100% sure. You guys over at rackeasy need to get it together and apologize to Dimension8.

Sbyhost, before you go off on another host, you need to get the facts yourself, as Dimension8 was correct.

Anyhow, t a leftover from before we talked Brandon, thus it won't be removed, however it will be locked.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

Chicken
      0 Not allowed!